Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 13: Take me to church

My feet were practically glued to the tiled floor, my heart was pumping hard, and my breathing turned uneven. The mere smoldering gaze Damon was sending me was enough to make me melt. The monster that just sent my brother to the hospital was going to fuck me good and I was going to savor every single orgasm he forced upon me. Just the thought of it was making my knees go weak and legs tremble.

My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner


He held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I lifted my left foot up and approached him. One. Step. At a. Time. Each step made my heart pound faster and for a second it seemed like time froze. I placed my hand in his, shaking in fear and anticipation.

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week


When I remained still he finally reached the end of his patience and he tugged my arm, ripping me into the room. I thought he was going to bring me to the bed but he slammed me up against the wall and devoured my mouth with his tongue. His left hand lifted up my dress, dragging his fingers against my thighs.

"We were born sick," you heard them say it

He pulled away and I reached down to pull my dress over my head, lost in his in his spell of lust. He quickly grabbed my wrist and stopped them and mid air. I looked in to his eyes to see why he was stopping me. In order to have sex you need to be naked.

"Leave the dress on." His lips curved in to a devious smile.

My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom."
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you


I let my hands fall to my sides and watched him sink to his knees. A light throbbing budded in my clit. I wanted him to touch me. No I needed him to touch me. His blue eyes looked at my v-area as he lifted my dress up and examined the red thong. The moment he grabbed the sides of the fabric I felt a warm glow travel to my moistening pussy.

I was born sick
But I love it
Command me to be well
Aaay. Amen. Amen. Amen.


He pulled the thong painfully slow down my legs until I lifted my feet so he could take it off completely. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder while looking up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Just remember why I'm making you cum."

I felt his warm tongue lick a long stripe until he reached my clit.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life


I propped myself against the cold wall so I wouldn't collapse. His tongue was dancing all over the place and the look he was giving me was enough to make me cum on his demand. My right hand ran through his thick dark hair and I bit my lip, letting out a whimper in excitement. For a second I became two girls. One was doing everything and anything to cum on Damon's tongue and the other didn't want to give the demon the satisfaction. Unfortunately the way his skilled tongue moved and flickered in all the right spots, I succumbed to the first girl. My whole body trembled as the tightening knot in my stomach finally snapped, my liquid heat spilling on his tongue.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life


He lifted my right leg over his other shoulder, grabbed my waist and stood up in one easy motion. I grabbed his hair, trying to find my balance. Damon was up and walking around as if I was nothing but a weightless feather.

If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice


My eyes searched the floor, trying to figure out where he was taking me. Damon gave me a smile before tossing me off his shoulders. A light squeak erupted from my lips and I felt myself bounce on the bed.

Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine-looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful


He blinked his eyes and his clothes disappeared, revealing a very huge erection, hungry for release.

That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work


There wasn't enough time to observe his delicious body. All he needed was a flash of a second yo crawl on top of me and part my thighs with his knees. He lined himself up to my entrance and pinned both of hands above my head.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life


I felt him bury his erection deep inside me and purred in the glorious pleasure. He was snapping his hips into mine, the motion causing the bed to rock beneath us. My hands wanted to touch his burning flesh but his hands kept me down. He had me caged between the bed and him, and he was going to make sure that I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I found this out when he used his demonic powers to rush my next orgasm.

The tightening of my walls caused him to let out a quiet grunt before he released his orgasm deep inside of me.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life


After another body-rocking, thigh-quaking orgasm I found myself laying on my back, watching Damon rest beside me. His eyelids covered those cold blue eyes of his and his rib cage expanded in and out. Showing sighs of shallow breathing. Now was the time to escape. All I did was sit up and I some how found myself on top of the naked demon, legs straddling his waist. His eyes were still closed but his hands gripping my hips told me he was wide awake.

"Damon! Stop!" I snapped. He couldn't possibly expect me to go another round. My pussy was over sensitive and sore. I needed a break.

"Oh, is my human sore?" He opened his eyes and spoke with no sympathy at all.

"After three times? What the hell do you think?"

He sat up and lifted my left leg just a little so I could feel the tip of his erection rub against my sore clit. I let out an involuntary moan and watched his eyes flash blood red.

"I think, my little human, that you're gonna cum again. . .And your gonna cum HARD."

***
My legs beneath me were still trembling from the unholy pleasure that had rippled through my body. I was glad that Damon had left and allowed me to wear actually clothes. On the way to work I made a pit stop at a small white church. Granted I couldn't tell anyone what was going on, there was a chance that I could find a way to rid myself of the demon before it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics in the chapter belong to the song take me to church by Hozier
I choose this specific song because I found it actually ironic and every time I listened to it that was all I could picture. I know I have a dirty mind. I hope you all enjoyed it. Comments are welcomed to all those who are reading stay awesome and thank you so much.