Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 2: A kiss will do

I raised an eyebrow and scanned the girl over with my dark hazel eyes. She had to be kidding; this was some kind of a sick joke. No way could a girl that looked so beautiful and sweet be a demon. Demons didn't even exist, they weren't real. If she was a demon then where were the horns or the scales? Ashton Kutcher was probably going to jump out of the woods with a camera any second.

"I'm serious, where did you come from?"

She couldn't fool me that easy.

"I'm serious, I came from Hell. You are looking to strike a deal, aren't you?" The girl folded her arms over her chest and gave off an irritated look.

"So your saying that you are a demon." I stated the obvious.

The girl rolled her eyes at me. "Are we making a deal or not Human? I haven't got all day."

I opened my mouth to speak but words refused to come out. A demon was standing in front of me, yet she seemed perfectly human to me. As a matter of fact, she looked no older than 20. Maybe they used humans for skin? Was that the deal now a days?

"I'll take care of her, Lupy." A young man's voice came from my back side.

I nearly yelped and turned back around to see a man who was handsome with thick dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. His attire didn't seem too special, just a plain white shirt and some dark jeans that showed off his nice features. Tattoos decorated his arms and man did they look good on him. I normally didn't stare at men but this one. . . Hello!

"Don't you have better things to do than to deal with a human?" Lupy spat.

Well, thanks for making me feel so special.

"I said, I will take care of her." He spoke in a tone that made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I turned to look for Lupy but she was gone.

"Eliza, I presume." He brought my attention back to him. "I'm Damon, nice to meet you." He held out his big hand.

I looked at his hand then back into his eyes. How did I know these people weren't serial killers? They kept popping up out of no where. Something about them made me feel queasy. My whole body was screaming at me to run away but I didn't want to. If I could save my brother then I would like to do what ever it takes.

Gather your courage and take his hand before you blow it! My inner self practically screamed at me. I placed my hands in his and shook it. "How did you know my name?" I asked.

"It's sort of in the job description. If I didn't know your name before I would definitely have to know it now." His dark blue eyes scanned my face. "It's rare that I see such a beautiful girl here."

I pulled my hand out of his and tucked my hair behind my ear. Now I was getting nervous. "I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but can you please tell me what is going on?"

He smirked and pointed at the old rugged sign. "You read the sign, which summons a demon so you can make a deal. I take it your here for your brother. You want him to wake up again, don't you?"

I stepped back to get distance between us. "What are you, some kind of stalker?"

Dumb question, Eliza.

Damon let out a chuckle. "I'm a demon, Eliza. I know a lot more about you than you think." He kicked one of the rocks and it scampered down the railroad tracks, making loud clunking sounds.

"This is crazy, I'm standing in the middle of the railroad tracks with some demon. This has got to be a dream." I ran a hand through my hair, flustered.

Was there any way this was possible? Could demons really be real?

"Not just some demon; the prince of Hell." He corrected.

I scowled. "Great, lets pull up a couple of chairs and wait for the Devil and God to come join us." I spoke sarcastically.

Damon gave off a smirk that silenced me. It made my gut twist and a tremble ran down my spine. He stood less than a foot away from me and for some reason I was locked under his gaze. As if an invisible force was holding me completely still. He stepped even closer to me, staring right into my eyes.

"You should be more appreciative when in my presence. I'm here to offer you a far better deal than any low life demon could ever offer you."

I wanted to curl up in a ball and from him and his dominate posture but he was so good looking. My eyes wanted to drink in every inch of his perfect body. Why did he have to be so hot? Like someone get this demon some cold water because he is on fire. I swallowed the lump in my throat, trying to gain my voice back. This one guy-demon or whatever, had me so nervous. I felt like a little girl with a high school crush.

"W-what kind of deal?" I asked.

"I can bring your brother back to complete health and I can be sure to bring you out of debt plus some." He moved a strand of my hair to my left cheek.

"For 10 years, then you collect my soul right?" I asked.

"That's the normal price but I'm not a low level demon. I'm far more stronger. Me being the prince and all I get to make special exceptions. I don't want your soul in 10 years. . .I want you." He placed the tip of his pointer finger on my temple and lightly dragged it down my cheek, to my chin. A burning sensation followed the trail on my cheek. Was he so cold that it hurt to touch him?

"What?" The word came out before I could stop it.

"I want you. As in you become mine, you do what I say when I say." He specified.

"I'm not a whore!" I took a step back again, feeling completely baffled.

"Don't be ridiculous." He stepped closer to me. This time he was mere inches from me.

I let out a sigh in relief. So the deal couldn't have been that bad.

"Sex won't be the only thing I will get from you."

So he did intend on sleeping with me. A human and a demon, that was just wrong. Was I really willing to do this for my brother? How likely would it be that he woke up on his own?

"How long is this deal supposed to last for?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Until I get bored of you. Upside is that you get to keep your soul." He offered.

"You being a handsome prince of Hell, you get bored of girls easily, right?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Usually. So do we have a deal or not? I promise you won't find a deal this good again."

I didn't know what to say. Yes or no? Should I be grateful or angry? Should I tell him to take his deal and shove it up his ass? All I wanted was for my brother to wake up again.

"Tick tock, Eliza." Damon urged on.

I felt like I was going to suffocate from all the pressure. Not only did I just find out that demons were real but I was about to make a deal with one. Funny how not too long ago I said I would do it in a heart beat but now I was hesitating. Did I want to do this? I mean he definitely was fuckable. That was a plus. It's just. . . Making a deal with the prince of Hell!

"Your chance is going in 3. . . 2. . ."

"Alright, alright! I-how do I make the deal? Do I sign in blood on some stupid contract?" I asked nervously.

Damon let out a little chuckle. "This is the 21st century. A kiss will do."

He grabbed me by my hoodie and gently placed his lips on top of mine. My whole body felt like it was on fire and a bolt of excitement grew between my legs. I parted my lips and allowed him to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled but Damon came out the winner. He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed the skin under my ribs.

A light sizzling sound came to my ears and then I felt something warm where his fingers were touching my skin. okay it was actually hot. Hot! Hot! I pulled away from him and jumped back, hissing in pain.

"Ah, shit!" I lifted up my hoodie and shirt to see a dark red D right under my ribs. "What the fuck?" I spat looking at Damon.

"You should go home now. I think it would be in your best interest not to tell anyone about this." He winked at me then he was gone.

I looked around to make sure he gone before I ran to my Porsche and drove home. As soon as I opened up the door to my house I saw Sarah standing in the kitchen, holding my puppy.

"I thought of a name for him! Damon!" She practically shouted.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. That asshole was already finding ways to haunt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to be able to upload the first 4 chapters since I have them already typed but the other ones I am currently working on. If I was to have a cast for this book it would be
Lily Collins as Eliza
Holland Roden as Sarah
Avril Lavigne as Lupy
Nico Tortorella as Damon
Steven Mcqueen as Adam (Eliza's brother)