Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 4: A deal's a deal

The whole day at work was very hard. I kept thinking about Damon and the deal we had. Yes, my brother was okay now, but what if Damon had something planned? He was a demon after all and not just any demon. The Prince of Hell. It didn't help that my friend Sarah wasn't with me. She worked in a nursing home while I worked as a dental assistant.

Even if we worked together, I couldn't tell her the truth. I couldn't tell anyone the truth and I hated lying. At least if she was with me she would have been able to force my focus. How was I supposed to focus on anything now that I had a demon in my life? Just the other day I was some helpless depressed girl that was worried about her brother.

The moment I entered my house I walked through the kitchen and went straight to the bathroom. I was so tired and sleep really wasn't agreeing with me the past few days. It was tossing and turning all night and I was tense from waiting for Damon to pop in my life. My last option was a nice hot bath with lavender and chamomile scented candles. If that didn't work then I was just gonna have to jump in front of a moving vehicle and put myself in a coma. That's how tired I was.

"Shit, I need a lighter." I whispered to myself as I kicked my shoes off in the bathroom and headed to the kitchen, looking for a lighter.

Lucky made a loud whimpering sound that side tracked me. I went in my room to find him hiding under my bed again. I understand he was just a puppy but I couldn't understand what made him so scared. I wasn't making any loud noise and it was a perfect day, weather wise.

"Oh come on Lucky, what are you afraid of now?" I asked as I looked through my dirty pants for a lighter.

Nothing.

Dammit, why couldn't I have been a smoker?

Screw the candles, the bath would have to do. I lifted my pink scrub shirt over my head and threw it in the dirty laundry basket. My thumbs hooked in the waistband of my pants and pulled them down with a gentle tug. After I ridded myself of the plain white socks I was left in a black lace bra with matching panties.

I didn't worry about walking around with such little clothing. After living alone for so long it didn't feel awkward. My hand gently pushed open the door and the scent of lavender mixed with chamomile hit my nose. The moment I entered the bathroom I noticed that the tub was already being preoccupied.

"Ah!" I jumped back from surprise. That was not how I left the bathroom. My hands immediately tried covering up my chest even though I still had my bra on.

"Damon!" I spat in anger.

He was in the bathtub completely naked with white suds all over him. There were little dark chest hairs resting on his chest from the weight of the water. The candles in the bathroom were lit and the light was off so from the outside it almost looked like a romantic setting. The only thing that ruined it was the fact that there was a demon sitting in my bathtub, relaxing as though this was his house. A very hot, wet demon that was making a spark ignite between my legs.

"What are you doing in the bathtub?"

All the places he could have popped in and he had to chose the bathtub.

"What are you doing out of the bathtub?" He reciprocated.

I grabbed a white towel off the shelf over the toilet and wrapped it around me. "I asked you first."

He inhaled the scent of the candles and ran his hands through his thick hair, his muscles rippling at the movement. "This is supposed to be relaxing but I don't see how. Maybe I can relax a bit if you join me." He gave off this sadistic smirk.

"What? No!" I snapped.

"Quid pro quo, Eliza. I gave your brother perfect health. I kept my end of the contract, now it's your turn to keep yours." He reminded in a quiet and smooth voice.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and let the towel drop to the floor. As soon as I headed for the tub Damon shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"I want you naked."

"I-uh-naked?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry if I seen anything I haven't seen before I'll let you know." He winked and I felt a chill of excitement run down my spine.

I reached behind me and unclasped the bra. At first I kept it in place until I mentally convinced myself to release the undergarment. The moment my panties dropped to the floor Damon's dark blue eyes trailed down my body. His smirk turned into a full bloom smile of approval. I lifted my foot over the tub and slowly sank into the steaming bath.

"And now the bath has everything." He commented the smile still stuck on his face.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks instantly. "How the hell did you get in my house? I made sure it was locked."

His smile fell making his face unreadable. "I am a very powerful demon, Eliza. I go where I want and I do what I want. No lock can keep me out." He rested his head against the edge of the tub with his arms stretching out, gripping the sides.

"I'll be sure to write a note." I sneered as I curled up, trying to stay as far away from him as possible.

"So, I see my mark is healing well." He changed the subject.

"Yeah, about that." I snapped, feeling the anger rush to my head. "If this is temporary why did you feel the need to mark me?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Because this could last a while."

I jumped, surprised by his answer. "You said you got bored of girls quickly."

He brought his hand to his lips, a lit cigarette suddenly appearing between his pointer finger and middle finger.
"I said I usually get bored of girl easily." He corrected as he let out a puff of smoke. "That's not our contract though. Our contract specifically states. . ." He used his free hand to snap his fingers and a bunch of words appeared in my mind that I could see. It was as if they were right in front of me. "You become mine until I get bored of you." As he read off the words I saw them turn into a bright red in my mind so I could read it with him. "So far you have fallen short in making me snore."

I opened my mouth to curse him but I was lost for words. What the hell was he saying? He took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out. The time his dark eyes never left mine.

"Basically, I'm saying buckle up little girl, cause this contract could last forever."

I rushed to attack him, not caring that both of us were naked. "Son of a-"

He raised his empty hand and I found myself pinned against the cold bathtub. I felt a cool breeze move hair out of my face. Damon dropped his cigarette in the tub as he stood up and let the water fall down his body. He stepped out of the tub and even though his hands were at his sides I still couldn't move. My eyes widened at the size of his cock. Holy shit, was that measured in double digits?

Before I could even blink he was right beside me, gripping my chin with one hand. I tried moving but something was holding me down.

"Never forget how low you stand on the food chain when I'm around. You can either control that temper and make me your friend or you can kick, scream, and fight which would make me your enemy. Trust me when I say you don't want me as your enemy." He warned.

"Okay." I replied through clenched teeth.

He smiled down at me. "Good." He crashed his lips on top of mine and stuck his tongue down my throat.

There was a strong taste of cigarettes and whisky on his breath. I kissed him back and almost became lost in the lust. Even with the cold tub touching me I felt my body begin to heat up. He pulled away and leaned close to my ear.

"Unfortunately I have to cut our session short, but next time I see you be prepared because I'm going to fuck you raw." His whispers tickled me in places I didn't even know I had.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip, trying to suppress a moan. Suddenly the heavy weight holding me down was gone and I could move again. I jumped up and opened my eyes to look for Damon. He was gone. The only trace of him being with me was the cigarette floating in the tub.

Heaven save me, I just got turned on by a demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that is all I have for now. I'll be sure to type up more as soon as I can. Please comment and let me know what you think? I always appreciate fans.