Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 6: Goodbye sweet innocence (pt2)

The moment I stepped foot in the kitchen Damon was on top of me, pinning me to the nearest wall. His hands ran down my body until he got the back of my thighs. I felt him squeeze my thighs tightly before he yanked me up and wrapped my legs around him. His soft lips found mine quickly, suppressing a moan before it could escape.
He pulled away and shook his head. "Not here."

"You really want to fuck me on that table." I commented.

A smile tugged at his lips. "I always get what I want, Eliza. If you don't know that now, you will soon." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the table, right where I was before.

I pulled my tank top over my head and sat on the table. Damon hooked his fingers in the waistband of my pants and pulled them down. He got down on one knee to take my pants off my ankles and wrenched my legs open. I felt his lips press against my inner thigh, so close to my center. My blood began to run hot and my heart rate was going faster and faster by the second.

tha-thump, tha-thump, tha-thump.

It was a loud echo in my ears that refused to go away. Damon pinched the skin between his teeth, hard enough to leave a bruise. I bit my tongue and squeaked at the sensation that was budding at my core. Never thought I would say it, but I needed him inside me. Like yesterday.

He stood up and unbuckled his trousers. As soon as they fell to his ankles his erection sprung free and my jaw almost hit a floor. How was that supposed to fit? A large lump formed in my throat, I didn't know how I was going to do this. There was big, huge, then. . .well that.

"I-uh-that's not gonna fit." I swallowed nervously.

"Trust me, it will fit." He grabbed my waist and spun me around, then lowered me so I could feel his erection prodding against my backside. It was all in one swift motion. Smooth.

He pulled my panties down and kept my top half pinned against the cold table with one of his strong hands. My body shivered in anticipation and I found myself rolling my hips, trying to gain the friction I desired. Damon chuckled at my failed attempts.

"A bit eager, are we?" He asked as he lined himself at my entrance.

He slowly eased himself into m, stretching my walls to the max. I bit my bottom lip, trying to stop myself from screaming in pain and fisted my hands. Dammit, where were sheets when you needed them? He kept one hand between my shoulder blades and used the other to grip my hip. For a second he kept still and waited for me to get used to his size.

I felt him pull out and then slammed himself back inside me. At that time I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He was keeping a steady pace and hitting my g-spot with every thrust. Sweat was forming on my forehead and the room kept getting hotter. He bent down so his chest touched my back and captured both my hands in his.

The coils in my stomach began to tighten and my legs started to feel like noodles. His hot breath was scorching my neck, sending chills right down to my core. The more he rammed his erection into me the more painful it became but it was a pleasuring pain that I needed. I rolled my hips on to his erection. Almost there, so close.

Damon let out a quiet grunt and his thrusts became sporadic. The coils in my stomach finally snapped, igniting liquid fire down between my legs. My walls clenched around him, causing him to spill his seed right in to me. We both remained still for a minute until I caught my breath.

As soon as Damon released me I collapsed on the cold tile floor. Now that brought the term "being fucked into next week" to a whole different level. My mind was buzzing from the pleasure and my legs were trembling from the after shock of my orgasm. I had sex a lot before, but never was it good enough to make me lose my balance. He had to be a God of sex. If such a thing existed.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked, looking down at me.

"Trying to recuperate. What are you doing?" I asked as I raked my eyes over his delicious body.

I wanted to run my tongue all the way down his abs to his tootsie pop. Well, that was one way to put it.

"Considering on fucking you so hard on your bed that it breaks." He grew a smirk as his erection stood straight up to his belly button.

"No time, I have to see my brother and go to work." I shook my head as I used the table to stand up on quivering legs.

"Not today." Damon ripped off my bra and threw it on the floor. "The only thing you're going to be doing today is satisfying my sexual appetite."

He picked me up by the waist and slung me over shoulder as if I was a jacket. I slammed my first in to his lower back and tried kicking my way free. That only earned me a painful slap on my left ass cheek.

"Damon, no! I can't take anymore right now."

Damon threw me on the bed and waited for the puppy to clear the room before he waved his hand. My bedroom door clicked shut and I knew I was doomed. He crawled on top of me and gave me a quick kiss before he stroked himself. A drop of precum beaded in front of his little slit. He looked at me with hunger taking over his lust filled eyes. I swallowed the water that was forming in my mouth and considered running. Only cause I wanted more. I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't come anymore.

With out saying another word he put one of my legs over his shoulder so he could go inside me, all the way to the hilt. I bit my lip and let out another loud moan while rocking my hips. He used one of his hands to reach down and play with my sensitive clit. The sensation sent shock waves through my whole body. Holy shit!

He was hitting spots I didn't even know existed. I felt like I was going to come again even though he just started. The only thing I could do was buck my hips, hoping to gain my release. The bed beneath us was making loud squeaking sounds that my moans covered easily. Damon started fucking me harder and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. My vision flashed white as my walls clenched around his cock. My orgasm rocked through my body like a bolt of lightning. I let out one more loud moan before lowering my leg from Damon's shoulder and I became immobile.

Damon licked my cum off his fingers. "Are you ready to cum again?"

He couldn't be serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully everyone enjoyed. Please comment.