Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 11

Ville's P.O.V.

After Mavis walked out last night my whole world shattered. I was so pissed off at Bam for telling her. If only I had reached her before him. Speaking of he came outside and says, "Hey man. I'm really sorry for last night. I know you wanted to tell her. I'm not even gonna try to justify what I did just because I was drunk. Just try to talk to her." I reply, "I've tried she won't answer any of my calls or texts. I want her back so bad Bam. I love her." Bam says, "I know man. We can tell in the meantime just give her some time. Maybe I can get Missy to talk to her." I nod and hoped some way that I could get back the woman who is my whole world.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Call after call and text after text from Ville. I admit that I miss him but, he lied to me. That led me to wonder if anything he said or felt for me was also a lie. Does he do this with any woman he doesn't know? Maybe he wanted to tell me but, just didn't know how. Why did he feel like he couldn't tell me? My best friend is a rockstar. It doesn't make sense for him not to tell me. Sighing I sat down the necklace he gave me lost in my own head.

*3 days later*

My phone rings and I see an unfamiliar number. I answer it, "Hello." A voice asks, "Is this Mavis?" I reply, "Speaking." She says, "Hey it's Missy. I was wondering if you could meet me at the coffee shop down the street." I say, "I'll be there in ten." Sure enough I walk in and sit across from her and ask, "What is it?" Missy says, "This is probably the last thing you want to hear but Ville misses you. He's been so miserable since the other night." I reply, "Honestly I haven't been the happiest myself lately either but, he lied to me Missy." She replies, "Mavis Ville really did want to tell you. He just didn't know how. There's something you need to know. His ex Jonna was really awful. She just used him for who he was and it boosted her modeling career. Also whenever he would go on tour she would accuse him of cheating and say he wasn't as talented as his fans thought. There were some times where when she fought with him things would get physical of course it wasn't Ville throwing punches. Desipte all that he still stayed with her. Jonna made his life hell and a while back he had a very severe drinking problem and after he ended it with Jonna he got better." I was stunned when she finished.

I couldn't believe it that sounds so awful if I met Jonna on the street I'd give her the fucking beating of a lifetime. Part of me wanted to got to Ville and tell him that he was the most amazing, sweet, wonderful, and amazing man he is. I say, "That's really awful Missy but, I don't think I'm ready to forgive him just yet." Missy says, "I understand. Just knowhe hasn't looked at anyone with so much love before he met you not even Jonna. He loves you Mavis I hope you can see that." With that she left me alone with my thoughts. It was then I realized that I loved him too. Now I have to think about what to do or say to prove it to him.

Ville's P.O.V.

Missy came back from talking with Mavis and I immediately ask, "What did she say?" She replies, "Ville in order to help her understand why you didn't tell her I told her about Jonna. Mavis does miss you I could tell but, she said she's not quite ready to forgive you just yet." Her words gave me at least a glimmer of hope. I was gonna do everything it took to earn back Mavis' trust. I don't know if I could imagine my life without her. In the short time I've known her she's changed me so much. I really love her and would do anything to prove it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter. Thinking about having Jonna make an appearance later on. What do you guys think?