Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 13

Mavis' P.O.V.

Here I am standing in front of the historical building for the ground breaking ceremony. I watched as Mr. Saunders and the head builders on the project took some dirt on a shovel and tossed it to the side.Then Mr. Saunders says, "There is another individual who should be up here. Without her design plans we would be way behind schedule. She has only been with us a short time but, she has shown tremendous dedication. Mavis Collins please come up here." So I do and he says, "You should be the one to do this." He hands me the shovel and I take some dirt tossing it to the side. After that the ceremony ends.

Not too long after I get back to my office my phone rings. I smile as I see Ville's name on the screen. I answer it, "Hello." He asks, 'How did it go this morning?" I reply, "It was fine. They start building tomorrow." Ville says, "I'm proud of you love. I was wondering if you had plans tonight." I say, "Not that I know of." He replies, "Great. I'll pick you up at 7 then." I say, 'Okay see you then. I love you." He says, "I love you too kulta." then hangs up.

Ville's P.O.V.

Linde asks, "So we're meeting her tonight?" I say, "Yes. Guys she's really important to me so be nice." Mige replies, "We will unless she's a bitch like Jonna was." I tell him, "She's nothing like Jonna." Burton comments, "Guys lay off." Gas replies, "Ville don't worry about him. We're looking forward to meeting her, really." I shake my head as I head out to pick up my lovely girlfriend. Once I arrive and Mavis opens the door my jaw drops. She was wearing thishttp://www.polyvore.com/mavis_gothic_outfit/set?id=164915123. I say, "Wow you look gorgeous." She says, "Thanks babe." I ask, "Ready to go?" Mavis replies, "Yeah. I'm a bit nervous though. I say, ''Don't be sweetheart. The guys are gonna love you." I give her a reassuring smile and she relaxes a little.

As we made our way back to my place she says, "I have something to ask you." I say, "Shoot." Mavis says, "Once the restoration of the historical building is done they'll throw a party to celebrate the grand re-opening." Then she asks, "Will you go with me?" I reply, "I'd love to babe." She smiles and says, "Awesome. It's kind of formal though." I say, "Well I guess I'll have to get a tux then won't I?" while nudging her shoulder. Soon we were at the door and once we enter the guys all stop and look at Mavis.

Mavis' P.O.V.

I was really nervous now. I say, "You must be Ville's band mates. It's really nice to meet you. A guy with blonde dreads comes up to me saying, "Nice to meet you as well Mavis. Ville's told us a lot about you." Then a guy wearing a cowboy hat says, "But he never told us you were a stone cold fox. I'm Gas by the way." Another one with really long hair introduces himself as Burton and finally the last one was Mige. Ville was right they do like me. Mige asks, "Where are you originally from Mavis?" I reply, "I was born and raised in Scranton Pennsylvania." He replies, "That's not too far from Westchester where Bam is from." Burton asks, "Do you have a lot of friends back home?" I say, "Not really. Ricky was my only friend until middle school where I met his friends who he formed a band with." Linde asks, "What is the band name?" I answer, "Motionless In White." Ville sits on the couch putting his arm around me and says, "They'll be here next week for their European tour." I reply, "Yeah and Ricky is a huge fan of you guys and I was wondering if you guys wanted to meet him and his band." The guys all agree and they continue asking me questions which I loved and I finally felt like I belonged somewhere. I felt like that when I met the guys of MIW as well. My life was finally where I wanted it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Mavis has met the guys. What will Ricky think when he finds out that Mavis has been dating his idol? What will the guys of HIM think of Motionless?