Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 16

Unknown P.O.V.

Months of planning have been in the making. My partner in crime and I have decided to strike after the reopening of the historical building. The time to put our plan to action couldn't come soon enough. It drives me crazy every time I see that bitch Mavis on Ville's arm. Once we make our move I'm gonna make sure she goes back to the U.S. and stays there in the hands of my colleague who has guaranteed me he will make her life a living hell. When she is gone I'll be there to get my Ville back.

Ville's P.O.V.

Mavis and I have been together for a little while now and each day I fall more in love with her. I figured maybe it was time she met my parents so I ask her, "Babe how would you feel about meeting my parents?" She looks at me and says, "I'd love to." I reply, "Great we'll go tomorrow. You can also meet my brother Jesse." She says, "Sounds good love." Maybe since Mavis is meeting my parents someday I'll meet hers as well.

*Next day*

Mavis' P.O.V.

I was meeting Ville's parents today and I was so nervous. I wanted to look nice so I decided to wear http://www.polyvore.com/mavis_outfit_meeting_parents/set?id=169097336. Soon after I get ready Ville arrives and asks, "Ready babe?" I nod and say, "Yeah i just wish these nerves would go away." Ville says, "Babe don't be nervous. You were around the guys at first but they liked you." I say, "Meeting your band is one thing meeting your parents is another." Ville says, "Fair enough kulta. Let's go before we're late." I really hope his parents do like me.

Once we arrive a woman who I guess is his mother answers the door and greets him in Finnish. Then she turns to me saying, "You must be Mavis. It's nice to meet you." I reply, "And you as well Mrs. Valo." She says, "Please dear call me Anita." I nod as she shows us inside then calls out, "Kari, Jesse Mavis and Ville are here." A moment later they come down and I notice that Ville looks a lot like his dad. Kari approaches me and says, "So you are the lovely young woman who has stolen Ville's heart." I reply, "I guess that's me." Jesse comments, "Wat to go man she's wayyyyyyy hotter than Jonna." Ville glares at him but his look softens when I intertwine my fingers with his.

We all sit down in the living room and Kari says, "So Mavis Ville tells us you're an architect." I reply, "Yes I am with Saunders and Company. They just promoted me to Senior architect." Anita adds in, "Wow that's very impressive." I say, "Thank you. When I first got the job offer it was too great to pass up. I've always wanted a job where I could travel ans see different places. I'm really happy I decided to come here." Jesse says, "I'm sure Ville is too." I look over and see Jesse smirking at his brother I just shake my head smiling. I ask, "What do you guys do?" Anita replies, "Well most of my life was spent raising Ville and Jesse but, I wouldn't trade that for anything. I just wish they would visit more." Kari says, "I own a small business downtown." Jesse adds in, "It's a sex shop." Wow now that I wasn't expecting. Then Jesse says, "Before Ville started HIM he worked there." Ville asks, "Dude really? You had to tell her that?" He replies, "Just saying man." I say, "Well we all have to start somewhere. While I was doing my internship in college I was a waitress. Not everyone famous started out that way. It's not about where you come from it's where you're going." Anita replies. "Well said dear." Ville says, "That's why I love you." I say, "Awww. I love you too babe." We stayed for a while longer before leaving. Anita says, 'We should do this again sometime." I say, "Definitely." And Ville walked me back to my hotel. I really need to look for an apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Does anyone want any Mavis and Ville smut? If you do let me know.