Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 2

Mavis' P.O.V.

My alarm goes off playing Underdog and I leave the warmth of my bed to start getting ready for my first day at work. After a shower, hair and make up I get dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/mavis_work_outfit/set?id=153308555. Grabbing my phone and room key I head out. As I walk out I look down to check my messages and Wham!!!! Someone ran right into me knocking me down. I hear a deep voice with a Finnish accent ask, "Are you okay miss?" I stand up brushing myself off and say, " I'm fine. I have to go." I rush off without even giving the stranger a single glance. I just hail a taxi and make my way to the office.

Ville's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just ran into that woman like that. She took off before giving me a chance to apologize. I wish I could've at least seen her face so if I saw her again I could. Odds are I won't run into her again anyway. Before that little incident I was on my way to a band meeting with our manager. When I arrive he says, "Okay guys. I spoke with the record label and they want another album. Shortly after you will be doing a tour in Europe with a band of their choosing."

I ask, "When do we start recording?" He replies, "Within the next couple of months." The guys and I allow the information to sink in as the meting ended. I headed home and tried working on some new ideas for the album. I found myself thinking about the mystery woman from earlier today. How can i think about someone whose face I haven't seen? There however was a small part of me that hoped somehow I would see her again.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Once I arrive at the office I am greeted by a woman who says, "You must be Miss Collins. I am Joslyn Morgan and will be assisting you on the project." I say, " It's nice to meet you but please call me Mavis." She smiles and says, "Right this way." Joslyn leads me into what I assume is the conference room where a man is sitting. She says, " Mr. Saunders this is Mavis Collins." He stands up and shakes my hand saying, " it's a pleasure to finally meet you Mavis." I nod and say, "It's an honor to be working here sir." More people enter as I take a seat next to Joslyn and Mr. Saunders says, "Before we officially begin I would like you all to welcome our newest employee Mavis Collins. Please make her feel welcome." They clap and Mr. Saunders continues and explains the project, "As you all know there is a historical building downtown and we have been asked to restore it. Mavis your sketches impressed me and I have decided to let you handle the design concepts." I was so thrilled as I said, " Thank you sir. I will not disappoint you." The meeting soon ends and we go about our other duties.