Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 23

Mavis' P.O.V.

Today Ville and I were flying back to Finland. Dico apologized for his behavior at the party but, I'm still offended. As the plane takes off I ask Ville, "Babe will you go apartment hunting with me in the next couple of weeks?" "You want to live in Finland?" he asks surprised. "Well I have my job and you now. I don't want to leave right after the project is over. I want to stick around for a bit", I reply. He says, "Sure kulta I'll go with you." Smiling I say, "Thank you", as I intertwine my fingers with his. Once we landed Ville told me that he needed to take care of some things with the guys. I say, "Do what you've got to do babe. I'll see you later. I love you." "I love you too", he replies before walking away. I went back to the hotel to unpack.

When I was finished I realized I still haven't gotten a dress for the reopening party. So I head out and walk around town a little bit till I see a shop that catches my attention. Their dresses were absolutely gorgeous. I looked around till I found one and completely fell in love with it. I pay for the dress and go back to wait on Ville. I was sitting on the couch watching Interview with the Vampire and heard a knock on the door. Opening it I find Ville standing there wearing a cop uniform.....holy hell.

Ville's P.O.V.

I smirk as I see the look on Mavis' face as I say, "Good evening miss. I'm Officer Valo." "Is there a problem officer?" she asks. I reply, "I'm afraid there is. I'm going to have to search the premises miss, uhm I didn't catch your name." She says, "Collins. Mavis Collins. Come on in offcer Valo. I have nothing to hide." Hearing her call me that was such a turn on. I proceeded to 'look' around and when I had searched everything I say, "Looks clear but, I'm going to have to search you just to be sure." "What?" she asks confused. I say, "You heard me hands against the wall and feet apart." I was going to enjoy this.

As she stood there against the wall I steadily moved my hands up her body lingering a little longer than I should have. I enjoyed watching her tremble under my touch. I pulled a phone out of my pocket and ask, "What's this? A stolen phone?" Playing along she says, "Officer I've never seen that phone before." I say, "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to arrest you for 'stolen' property." Mavis says, "No please don't Officer Valo. I'll do anything please don't arrest me." "Hmmmmm. Anything huh?" I ask. She nods and I say, "Okay I won't arrest you but, in return you have to please me. If you do this will be forgotten." Then I smirk again waiting for her to answer.

Mavis' P.O.V.

I say, "Okay I'll do it." Ville continues to smirk as he says, "Good now get on your knees and crawl to me." Not wanting to disobey him I do as he asks. Damn dominant Ville is hot. "Good girl", he says while unbuckling his pants and exposing himself to me saying, "Suck me." Again I obey taking him into my mouth making him moan, "Mmmm. That's it baby." He urged me on by gently gripping the back of my head saying, "Oh yeah. Keep going." Then he says, "Damn you're gonna make me cum." Not too much later he does and says, "Strip and lay on the bed." Once I had laid down he handcuffs me to the bed. Ville then moves between my legs and began to tease and lick my clit making me cry out, "Oh Officer Valo." He continues as I write beneath hin and soon I felt that familiar knot in my stomach and I say, "Oh my god I'm gonna cum." "Let it go baby. Cum for me." he says. With that the familiar feeling washed over me.

After I catch my breath he climbs over me and eases himself into me. Ville then bends down to kiss me as he starts to move. I moan and say, "Harder." "You like that?" Ville asks. I tug on the cuffs as I say, "I do Officer." Then I say, "You're such a dirty cop." He smirks and says, "You know it baby." I feel myself approaching my second orgasm as I say, "Officer Valo you're gonna make me cum again." He says, "Hold it a little longer." Not too much later he looks into my eyes and says, "Together. Cum with me baby." We both hit our release and ride out our highs and he collapses next to me. As I lay beside him Ville asks, "Are you going to break the law again?" I reply, "If it leads to another night like this maybe." We both laugh a little as he says, "I'm glad you enjoyed it babe. I love you." I say, "I love you too." as we fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Hope you guys like ;)