Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 25

Mavis' P.O.V.

Ricky, Bam, the guys, and girls wanted to throw me a party of their own. So they were flying in today and Ville and I went to the airport to pick them up. We all went back to the hotel and started getting ready. At about 8 the party was in full swing I was dancing with Ville and told him I was going to the bathroom. When I got back he and Ricky were gone. I figured they would be back in a bit and took a sip of my drink. Soon I didn't feel right I was dizzy and lightheaded this was my first drink I shouldn't be drunk. I tried making my way back to my room.

After a minute Dico came over who seemed pretty tipsy himself. He asks, "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." I reply. He says, "Come on let's get you to your room." He walks me back to my room and as soon as i hit the bed I pass out.

Jonna's P.O.V.

Phase one of our plan was complete. Mavis and Dico were out cold. I called my partner in crime and said, "Move on to phase two." He replies, "Okay." before hanging up. By tomorrow morning Mavis will be completely out of the picture making Ville single again. He's as good as mine now.

Ville's P.O.V.

The next morning I went to check on Mavis. Ricky and I went outside for some air and when I came back she was gone. When I got to her room I saw Mavis lying next to Dico. Not to mention their clothes were all over the floor. I couldn't believe what I was seeing Mavis cheated on me. This was the last thing I expected to happen. I had seen enough and couldn't stay there any longer. Managing to avoid everyone I left and went home turning my phone off. I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

Part of me wanted to believe that nothing happened between her and Dico. I really want to believe they just fell asleep but, I can't deny the truth. Eventually I turned my phone back on seeing a bunch of missed calls and texts from the guys and from Mavis. She's the last person in the world I want to talk to. On the bright side I may have inspiration for the last song of Love Metal.

Mavis' P.O.V.

I couldn't remember a thing about last night. I was panicked when I saw Dico lying next to me. I tried calling Ville but, he didn't answer. When I got dressed I found Bam and asked, "Have you seen Ville?" He answers, "No but, I seriously doubt he wants to see you." "Why?" I ask. "He saw you in bed with Dico this morning." Then he asks, "How could you hurt him like this Mavis?" "Bam I would never hurt Ville I love him. I don't remember anything that happened last night." I reply. He says, "Well I hope you can convince him that nothing happened." Then I made my way to Ville's.

When I got there I knocked and he answered. He asks with an annoyed tone, "What are you doing here?" "Ville just let me explain, please," I say. Ville comments, "There's nothing to explain Mavis. It's pretty clear to me what happened last night." "But-" I start and he cuts me off saying, "I honestly don't want to hear anything you have to say. It's over Mavis. Get out and don't ever come back. I never want to see you again." Then he slammed the door in my face. Tears began falling as I walked away. My whole world had crashed. I guess I'll go back home to Scranton. I have no reason to stay in Finland anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Mavis. I know it's sad now but it will get better. Why doesn't Mavis remember anything? Will Ville find out the truth?