Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 27

Linde's P.O.V.

The guys and I snuck into Jonna's apartment to look for anything to prove Mavis didn't cheat on Ville. After looking around a bit I open the medicine cabinet and find a bottle of pills, they were roofies. Burton calls out, "Linde I found something." I ask, "What is it?" He hands me a folder that had information on Mavis' whereabouts everyday.Also there was a plan sheet. Then Gas comments, "I found something too." It was a disc marked Plan B. "Good work guys. We have proof now." and we left. As soon as I got back I called Ricky.

He answers, "Hello." "Hey man. We got proof she didn't cheat." I reply. Ricky says, "That's awesome dude. Now you need to tell Ville as soon as possible." I say, "We are first thing tomorrow. Jonna has a photo shoot and we are going over there when she leaves." "I gotta go but, good luck tomorrow." I say, "Thanks man." then hang up.

Ville's P.O.V.

Jonna just left for her photo shoot. I was laying on the couch going through my phone and found a picture of Mavis. A big part of me really missed her. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. It was Linde and the guys and Linde says, "We have something to tell you." I let them in and ask, "What is it?" while sitting down. Then Linde says, "Mavis didn't cheat on you." I shake my head and say, "This is crazy." Gas comments, "Just hear him out Ville please." "Okay. Prove it." I say. Linde replies, "We found some things at Jonna's that suggest she was involved." He hands me a folder with a lot of information on Mavis and a list of things to do. Burton hands me a bottle of pills and says, "We also found these." Then Mige adds in, "Those pills can cause memory loss." So that's why Mavis didn't remember what happened. Then Linde says, "This was also there. I don't know what it is though." It was a disc marked Plan B. I'm guessing it was something personal because part of her plan was to release it if breaking Mavis and I up failed. I couldn't believe this.

Jonna walks in saying, "Babe I'm home." "How the hell could you?" I ask. She gives me her 'innocent' look and asks, "What are you talking about?" I reply, "Don't give me that innocent bull shit Jonna. You broke Mavis and I up." Jonna says, "Ville baby I was only thinking of you. I love you more than she ever could. I'm the woman you need." "No you're a fucking psycho Jonna. Get out." She leaves and I ask myself, "Kulta what have I done?" remembering how horrible I was the last time I saw her. Linde says, "It's not too late. Go get her man." I packed some things and got the earliest flight to Scranton.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Ville is going to Scranton. How will Mavis react? Will she forgive him?