Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 5

Mavis' P.O.V.

To say I was excited for my date with Ville was an understatement. I rushed around like a mad woman getting ready. After showering I focus on my hair and make up. Then I pick out my clothes I wanted to be casual but still look nice so I pick outhttp://www.polyvore.com/mavis_outfit/set?id=155834850. I make sure to grab my camera so I can take pictures of wherever we go. I loaded it with fresh batteries as my phone goes off with a text.
Ville: Hey beautiful. Where are you staying?
Mavis: The Marriot downtown. Room 1215.
Ville: See you in a bit :)
While I wait i call my mom. She answers, "Hello." I say, "Hey mom." She replies, "Hey sweetie.How's Finland?" I say, "So far so good. I actually am going on a date in a little bit." She asks, "Well what are you doing on the phone then?" Then she says, "Go have fun and call me later. I want details. I love you." I chuckle and say, "I love you too mom." then hang up. I hear a knock on the door and open it to reveal Ville and I have to say he looks even more handsome than the last time I saw him.

Ville's P.O.V.

When Mavis opened the door she looked as gorgeous as ever. I ask, "Ready to go beautiful?" She replies, "Yes." I gesture in front of me saying, "Ladies first." As she walked in front of me I couldn't help but notice how great her ass looked in those jeans. We headed to the elevator and I was curious why she was here so I ask, "What brings you to Finland?" Mavis replies, " A job offer actually. I am the youngest architect hired by Saunders and Company. I graduated first in my class." I say, "Wow beautiful and smart." She blushed as she said, "Thanks Ville." Our first destination was the Lutheran Cathedral. I knew Mavis would love to see it and I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Finland.

As we walked I thought about how nice it was not to be Ville Valo the famous rock star. I'm just a regular guy with Mavis. Then she hits me with a curve ball by asking, "What do you do for a living?" I debated on whether I should just tell her but I respond, "I'm in music production." It wasn't technically a lie. She says, "Wow that sounds cool." Soon we reached our destination and by the look on her face she loved it.

Mavis' P.O.V.

I was in awe at this Cathedral. It had to be one of the most breathtaking things I'd ever seen. I say, "Oh my god. Ville it's beautiful." I take out my camera and begin snapping as many pictures as I could. Ville asks, "Wanna check out the inside?" So we go in and I am amazed by what I see. The interior was simply done but it was still beautiful. I took some pictures of the structure and the various statues. once I was satisfied I asked, "Where to next my handsome tour guide?" Ville was blushing as he said, "Follow me my lovely tourist." Since the next place was a considerable distance away we took the tram. As we rode I took a few pictures of Ville making funny faces at the camera and a few of us together. I say, "Thanks for taking me around Finland." He says, "Any oppertunity to spend time with you."

Soon we were at our second attraction. It was a unique looking monument. I ask Ville, "Where are we now?" He replies, "The Sibelius Monument." It was a large scultpture of assorted metal pipes forming a wave pattern. I took some pics as Ville says, "On windy days it goes through the pipes and plays music." I reply, "Wow that's cool." I tell Ville to go stand in front of it and I take pictures of him in both serious and silly poses. He motions for me to join him and we take some together before leaving to get to our next stop.