Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 6

Ville's P.O.V.

A while later Mavis and I were at the Anteneum Museum of Art. She was absolutely amazed at the sculptures and paintings and says, "Wow I never knew Finland had so many great artists." I reply, "I guess it's true that you learn something new everyday." It made me happy to know that she was enjoying herself. Once we leave the museum Mavis says, "I'm getting kind of hungry." I reply, "There's a diner down the block that's really good." She says, "Okay let's go." I grab her hand intertwining her finggers with mine as we headed to the restaurant. So we get there and I order for her since she's never been here before and as we eat I ask, "So what is your project you're working on?" She replies, "We're restoring the historical building downtown. My boss has made me head designer." I say, "That's really amazing Mavis." I really won with this girl. I knew I'd have to tell her the truth about who I am eventually but, just not now. When we were done I paid and I had one more stop in mind. We were in Esplanade Park watching the sunset. Currently we were sitting on a bench as the sky turned beautiful shades of orange, purple and pink. Mavis says, "This is gorgeous Ville." I reply, "Not as gorgeous as you." She says, "You're too sweet." I shrug and say, "I try." Then I ask, "May I walk you back to your hotel?" Mavis replies, "Sure." It was about a 20 minute walk but, I wasn't complaining especially with Mavis next to me.

Mavis' P.O.V.

As we walked back to the hotel I couldn't take my eyes of Ville. I kept thinking he looked familiar to me somehow. How could that be possible when I just met the guy? It was surprising to me that a man so gorgeous was still single. I swear he looked like a woman's perfect vampire fantasy come to life. Soon we arrive and I say, "I really had fun today Ville." He says, "Glad to hear it love." Then he asks, "When can I see you again?" I say, "I'm free tomorrow but, let's just do a simple movie day." Ville says, "As long as I'm with you." I don't know what came over me but, I kissed him. He seemed a bit surprised but kissed back. I felt him slip his tongue in my mouth intertwining itself with mine. Damn he was an amazing kisser. When we pulled away I felt weak in the knees. He says, "See you tomorrow gorgeous." I am at a loss for words so I just nod in response.

Once I'm back in my room I sigh contently to myself. it's been so long since I've been this happy. Ville was such a gentleman and I took so many pictures today it's not funny. I decided to call my mom back. She asnswers and says, "Spill." I reply, "He took me sightseeing around Finland it was amazing." She then asks, "What does he look like?" I say, "Green eyes, dark brown hair, skin like porcelain, tattoos." Mom laughs and says, "Sounds like your type. Honey if you plan on getting serious we want to meet him." I say, "I know mom but, for now we're just testing the waters seeing how it goes. I have to go I love you." She says, "I love you too Mavis." Then she hangs up and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.