Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 7

Ville's P.O.V.

As I got ready to see Mavis I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I could still feel her lips moving perfectly in sync with mine. Before heading out I look in the mirror adjusting my black beanie and leaving. Once I arrive at Mavis' room she opens the door saying, "Hey you." I reply, "Hey sweetheart." She lets me in and says, "Make yourself comfortable." I nod sitting on the couch and observing the movies on the table The Crow, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Lost Boys, Zombie Land, and Dark Shadows. Before sitting down Mavis grabs a bowl of popcorn and asks, "Which one first?" I say, "Hmmmm. The Crow." She says, "Okay," then puts it in. As the movie starts she absentmindedly cuddles into my side as I put my arm around her.

It reached the part where the main character Eric Draven said, "It can't rain all the time." I heard Mavis repeating it softly at the same time. No doubt this is her favorite movie. Soon the movie ends and I say, "That was a great movie." Mavis says, "It really is. It's a perfect example of tragic love. Eric was avenging Shelly's death and at the same time was tormented by memories of their life together." I reply, "Yeah you really got a sense of how much he loved her. It's really something a lot of people can relate to." She smiles and asks, "Next?" I hand her The Rocky Horror Picture Show and she starts it.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Ville seemed really into the movie. As The Time Warp came on I started thinking about how many times Ricky and I would do this in my living room. Ville asks, "Something wrong love?" I reply, "Oh no. I was just thinking about my best friend. We used to dance to this song all the time I really miss him." Ville says, "I'm sorry sweetheart. But since we're on the subject....' he trailed off. i give him a confused look as he smirks at me pulling me off the sofa saying, "Let's do this." I ask, "Are you serious?" He nods as we begin to do the Time Warp...again. We even fell on the ground at the end. Ville says, "You looked hot doing that dance." I smile and say, "Thanks you did too."

He helps me off the floor and asks, "Who is this friend of yours?" I reply, "His name is Ricky and we've been friends since we were little. He's like my brother. " Ville says, "He must miss you terribly." I say, "I miss him too but I am really happy here especially now that I met you." Ville smiles and says, "Glad to hear it love." I swear I could listen to Ville talk all day his accent is so delicious. I kind of want to hear him say something in Finnish. I say, "Ville so me a favor." He asks, "What's that?" I reply, "Say something in Finnish please."

Ville's P.O.V.

I think for a minute before saying,"Olet kaunein nainen olen koskaan nahnyt." I noticed after I said it she was biting her lip. She thought me speaking Finnish was sexy. I'll keep that in mind. Mavis asks, "What does that mean?" I reply, "it means you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She blushes again and man does she look adorable. I've been fighting the urge to kiss her all day so I finally gave in and pressed my lips to hers.

Things became heated as the kiss became more urgent and I laid her down on the couch. My hand made it about half way up her shirt before she stopped me and pulled away. She says, " I'm sorry Ville I really like you. I don't want to ruin this by going too fast." I reply, "No I'm sorry I got a little carried away. I understand Mavis. I care about you a lot sweetheart." I gave her a reassuring smile as we watched the rest of the movies. Once the credits for Dark Shadows come on I say, "I should go." Mavis looks at me like a lost puppy saying, "I wish you didn't have to." I say, "We'll see each other again soon sweetheart." She smiles walking me to the door and with a final kiss goodnight I head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you guys think.