Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 9

Ricky's P.O.V.

The guys and I were just chilling on the bus when Josh comes and says, "Okay guys I just got the European tour schedules", as he hands them to us. I looked it over and saw one of the dates was in Finland. This means I'll be able to see Mavis and meet Joslyn face to face. I have to tell Mavis right now so I send her a Skype request. When she answered she looked so tired like she hadn't slept in days as she said, "Hey Rick." I say, "Hey Mavis. You look like you haven't slept in a while." She replies, "I haven't. Working on these sketches for the building have been kicking my ass." I say, "Wow I'm sorry but anyway I have some news." She asks, "What's that?" I reply, "We just got the European tour schedules and one of the dates is in Finland." Her face lights up as she says, "Oh my god that's awesome!!!!!!!!" I chuckle and reply, "Yeah and when we are there we have to meet Ville." She says, "Of course and I'll make sure you and Joslyn meet as well. She really likes you Ricky." I say, "I really like her too. Well I have to go but I'll talk to you soon. Do yourself a favor and get some sleep." She says, "Okay I will. bye Rick." I say, "Bye Mavis," before hanging up."

Mavis' P.O.V.

I'm so excited Ricky's coming to Finland. I look in the mirror of my office and he is right I need some sleep. I also need to let loose and have fun this weekend. Maybe Ville and I could do something. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Joslyn knocking on the door and saying, "Sorry to bother you Mavis but, Mr. Saunders needs those sketches." I say, "Just finished the last one," as I hand it to her. A few minutes later she comes back in and says, "Mavis you look so tired." I reply, "I've heard. I have some news for you." Joslyn asks, "What?" I say, 'In a few weeks Ricky is coming to Finland so you can finally meet him." Joslyn says, "Oh my god. It's finally happening. I'm gonna meet him." I say, "He's gonna love you Jos. Just treat him right he deserves it." She says, "I will. Now you go home and get some sleep." I nod and head back to my hotel turning my phone on silent and collapsing onto the bed falling asleep instantly.

Some time later I woke up. I looked at the clock and saw it was about 7:00 at night. Next I checked my phone to see a bunch of missed calls and texts from Ville.
Ville: Hey beautiful.
Ville: You there?
Ville: Mavis
I call him and hear his sexy voice answer, "Hello." I say, "Hey I just got the texts I was asleep. Work has been so stressful lately." He replies, "I know the feeling love. This weekend you are mine no distractions just us." I say, "That sounds good to me. Anyway I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye Ville." He replies, "Bye kulta," before hanging up.

Ville's P.O.V.

Poor Mavis I know what it feels like to be overworked. There were times where I would just write and not do much else. Ever since I met Mavis I've been getting ideas for songs like crazy. I've also been sleeping better and the guys have noticed how much happier I've been in general. I think I am falling for her harder and faster than I have for anyone else. This weekend I'm telling her the truth about me who I really I am. I still don't know how I'm gonna do it so i guess I'll do what feels right. I care about her so much.