Lost in Her Eyes

They Call Me Hunter

"Hunter! Hunter! Hunter!" my friend Devie called me from the studio I was working on a new song for our album coming out. Let me introduce myself my name is Hunter Julia Adkins. I am nowhere near famous, you probably heard of thousands of people with the name Hunter Adkins so what makes me so important. Well I'm lead singer of this band called Her Dark Secret and I am editor in chief of this really splendid magazine called Spike.

"The publisher of Spike just called. We're low on funded and if we want next month's issue come out we have to raise money pronto."

"Crap, how are we supposed to do, Devie?" I asked. My second best friend's name is Devon Sands, she comes from a semi-rich family and doesn't handle being debt well. Devon prefers to go by her nickname Devie which was started when Devie's older brother Gus started calling her that. In the past only Gus was only allowed to call her Devie, then one day Gus went missing. Along with Gus's disappearance Devie's other brother Seth just joined the Army. Devie's the only girl out of four. Her oldest brother is called Julian, then their was Gus, then their was Seth, then Devie, and then her younger brother Jackson otherwise known as Jax. Who is in Her Dark Secret with us.

My family life is nothing like Devie's life. I grew up in Seattle Washington, I come out of family of five I have two older siblings, and two younger siblings my older siblings names are Chloe and Brendyn and my younger siblings names are Bethan and Jaymes. I lived next door two this guy who was three years older than me and his name was Richard Olson, though everyone called him Ricky we used to hate each other, than we became the best of friends. He moved to Scranton to be in a band called Motionless In White. And I went off to college in Chicago. Soon after I moved to Scranton and moved in with Ricky.

"So Spike doesn't have any money?" Ricky asked. As I plopped down on our nasty-ass couch with the pop corn.

"Basically," I said. "I don't know what to do, Ricky, this is so stressful," I gave him the bowl of popcorn and her threw a piece at me.

"What the hell!" I said.

"Hunter, don't be like that you'll think of something." Ricky said. "You always do."

"I don't know, I'm at a loss." I said.

"Well, Rosie's out of the picture merch girl so you can take her spot." Ricky said.

"What happened to Rosie? I thought her and Ryan were dong fine?" I asked.

"Rosie completely broke Ryan's heart so obviously we aren't going to keep Rosie for Ryan's sake," said Ricky.

"Hunter Adkins...journalist...singer and...merch girl?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Hunter was wearing through the chapter
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=157272972