Lost in Her Eyes

The Propper Term Is "Forced Against My Will"

I quickly got up before Ricky so I could be ready for tour. I looked in the mirror, Ricky often tells me beautiful in a best friend, I tell if I ever date I wouldn't because love do not exist. I don't believe in love. This first occurred after the boyfriend I had in my senior year he was was captain of the football and his name was Alistair and I arrived home one night bruised and soaking wet. A cheerleader named Clarissa and him gained up on me after prom and pushed me into the high school's fountain, he also used me. I hated him for that. But I also thanked him because, he taught me love isn't real. So in the time I've known Ricky, watching him have girlfriends and dates, he's never really pushed for me to date because I had told him the story of Alistair and Clarissa.

I sat in the kitchen and Ricky walked in. "You ready?" I asked Ricky.

"Yeah, I think Chris and the rest of the guys should be here sometime soon." Ricky said. We both walked outside. A white van almost crashed into the mailboxes when we got outside and we knew it wa Chris.

"Hunter!" he said. "What are doing?"

"I'm your new merch girl!" I stated proudly. He gave me a hug, Balz and Devin got and also gave me a hug. Then Ryan slowly got out of the car gave me an awkward hug.

"Have you met our touring drummer yet?" Chris asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

Chris banged out side of the van. "Yo Vinny get your ass out here!"

"What Chris?" Vinny asked, clearly annoyed.

"I want you to meet our new merch girl," Chris said. "This is Hunter, Hunter this is Vinny,"

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You too," Vinny responded. Finally we climbed inside of the van. I was squished next to Ricky. We all sat in silence until I saw a old Volkswagen Bug, so I turned Ricky and shouted.

"BLACK ONE!" and punched him right in the arm.

"Hunter, what was that for?" Ricky asked.

"Oh so we're not playing Slug Bug...got it?" I said.

"It doesn't count when it's Bug." said Ricky. I was on the other side of Balz, who is another good friend, he gave me a high five.

"Nice one, Hunter." I said. After driving for a couple hours, I noticed Ryan really hasn't said anything. I tapped Balz on the shoulder.

"Balz, is Ryan okay?" I asked.

"No, he's really down about the breakup with Rosie." Balz. I climbed in the back with Ryan and Vinny there was a spot in between the two. Devin was up front with Chris.

"Hey, Ryan, are you okay?" I asked. "I heard about you and Rosie."

"It's just hard, Hunter, because I thought Rose was the one," Ryan said. "But I guess not." Ryan's ex-girlfriend was a girl name Rose Hawthorne, though she preferred to be called Rosie. At first everyone loved Rosie and Ryan, about a month into their relationship Rosie turned into a jerk. Every time I would hangout with Ryan Rosie called him or texted him the whole time we were hanging. It was just friendly things, like acting like dorks in the front of grocery stores by riding in the kiddie rides up in the front. After a while Rose Hawthorne began to resent me, and hated the fact that I was fairly good friends with Ryan. I would get threatening tweets and phone calls from Rosie.

FLASH BACK.

@queenxrosie "How many times do I have to tell you @xloveshunter, stop hanging out with @ryanmiw"

@xloveshunter "@queenxrosie oh my gosh. How ignorant are you!"

"Ricky, I'm going over to Rosie and Ryan's." I said and a rushed downstairs for my car keys.

"Why, Hunter? You don't want to over react, do you?" Ricky said.

"I'm done with the total crap, Rosie's put me through the threatening tweets, phone calls, and texts." I said. "I am done, and you can't stop me." I darted for the car. I have never been this pissed in my entire life. It was like I had reached level ten on my anger scale. Once I reached Ryan and Rosie's house I got out of the car and banged my fist against the door.

"Yo jackass open up!" I said, I was full venom.

"Hunter, what's going on you calm down," Ryan said, opening the door.

"I'll tell you 'what's going on' your stupid girlfriend keeps sending me threatening tweets on Twitter, she also calls me and texts me." I said. "So you better tell your girlfriend that you aren't freaking cheating on her or I won't speak to you or Rosie for the rest of your life."

Ryan closed the door, and went to talk Rosie, I could hear their fighting from outside.

END FLASH BACK.

"After you came over a month ago." Ryan began. "I checked her Twitter, and you were right. Rose was sending you threatening tweets, I'm sorry that you had to go that."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"So how did you and Rose breakup?" I asked.

"It's along story." he said.

"I don't mind stories." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Hunter wore
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=157348908