Lost in Her Eyes

Not My Night

After the show, we headed back to the van and we headed to the next city which happened to be New York City. I was quite excited. Though I couldn't make it through the night and ended up falling asleep twenty minutes into the car ride. I was sitting next to Ricky again, and a few seconds later my head plopped down onto his shoulder.

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Then go to sleep," Ricky said.

I eventually fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Hunter, wake up." I felt someone shove me to life. I looked around a little confused.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"New York," Ricky said. "I want to take you out exploring, because how many times will we be New York together."

"Okay, let's do it!" I said. We walked downtown New York, and then I walked past a young couple probably close by my age. I just stared at them Ricky caught me staring.

"What is it, Weirdo?" Ricky asked.

"Nothing," I jolted out of my dazed reality.

"No something's up Hunter, and you have to tell me." Ricky said. "Wait a second, are you feeling emotions."

"Idiot, everyone feels emotions." I playfully punched him.

"No, this is a fairly new emotion to you." Ricky asked. "Is it...love?"

"Ugh, why are trying to pry into my life?" I complained, and stormed off from the park bench we were sitting at. I was walking away and heading to the bus. I heard Ricky calling my name. I began to run but it was no good. I saw the van and began to run a little faster. I turned back to see Ricky right on my trail.

I picked up the pace and I ran straight smack into the van. I fell back, onto the ground.

"HUNTER! HUNTER! HUNTER!" I heard Ricky call my name.

I awoke lying on the bench of the van. I sat up and scratched my head. I stretched a little bit, and I got out of the van. I saw Devin sitting outside.

"Hey when does the show start?" I asked.

"Hunter, I hate say this but we don't you to go." Devin said.

"Devin, please I'm perfectly fine." I said. I walked into the venue. The merch was already set up.

"Hunter, what are you doing here?" Chris walked towards me. "You should be in the van resting."

"I wanted to be here," I said.

"Okay, Hunter you can stay." Chris said.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

I left the tour early because Devie, and I equally came up with the money. Devie played bass and sang downtown.

"Bye, Hunter, take care." said Chris, and he gave me a hug. Devin, Balz, and Ricky gave me a hug too.

Though when I went to say goodbye to Ryan. He pulled me aside.

"I can't hide my feelings for anymore, Hunter." Ryan said. And suddenly we began to kiss over and over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hunter's outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/hunter_in_new_york/set?id=157529908