Status: MIW yo, red the description

Synthetic Love

Chapter 1 (y/n POV)

I just finished straightening my hair when my mum shouted "Y/N! If you don't hurry up, I wont be able to drop you off!"
"I'm just coming now mum!" I yelled back at her, from the top of the stairs. I ran down, and jumped into the car.
"Y/N, why are you so excited? You go to all of them anyway."
"Mum! You know I love these men! Now drive, or else I wont be at the front." I said, smiling at my mum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The gig~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I showed the man my ticket and he stamped my hand. I was now running past everybody to get where I wanted to be. People just stared in amusement at me but I didn't have a care in the world, I wanted to be at the barrier. In front of Balz and Devin
So I have been stood at the barrier for about 10 minutes now and Angelo is just setting up. Soon Ryan joins him. Later, Ricky, Balz and Devin have finally joined them and are all about ready to rock.
They start playing Devils night and Chris soon runs to the centre of the stage "How's everybody doing tonight?!" Chris yells, followed by verses of cheers and hollers. Chris sang every word perfectly, along with the fans. The vibrations of Devin's bass shakes the room and the banging of Angelo's drums alerts everybody.
The song finishes and that's when I notice that Ricky was staring at me the whole entire song. I smile at him and he smiles back and looks away. Hmmm, I wonder why he was looking at me for so long. Has my hair gone stupid?! Has my make-up smudged? Ugh! It's rude to stare.

Motionless In White had finished playing and I stood by the bar, having a few drinks. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Ricky standing there looking at me funny again.
"Hi" He said in his deep but soft voice.
"Er... Hi?" I am so awkward. He's just going to take the piss, I'm sure of it.
"I don't know if you saw me staring at you earlier. But you really caught my eye." Ricky did his cute half smile, he is so adorable when he does that.
"Yeah... Has my eyeliner gone shitty or something?!" I asked, nearly tearing up at the fact that he was so rude at staring at me because my make-up ran.
Ricky quickly grabbed my hand, softly but surely. "Of course not! People may think im a 'slut' for getting in pictures with whores all the time. But really, I am not like that. I think all them girls look trashy! But you.... you look beautiful and perfect and stunning." Slowly, Ricky leaned in. In seconds, we were caught in a passionate and long kiss.
After a minute, we pulled apart. "Maybe we should go...... somewhere more private." He said with a little wink.
You both went into his bunk and... yep, did the dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story on mibba, i have others on motionlessinwhitefanfiction.com and wattpad :3