Status: I would love constructive criticisms!

The Man's Fear of Unopened Doors

1

1

I drew upon the humble earth for a breath which left my nostrils as a distressed wind, turned foggy by the winter cold. The cool force of nature soon morphed to snow, and I, a young man with arrogant eyes, was cold, only accompanied by a dark tinge of loneliness.

Silence stuck to my cold ears like snow to the metal bench I sat upon. In fact, silence was the only force that toppled the brittle winter; but this silence lay oddly. It sang its soundless song in a place where sound lay abundantly on usual occasions: the train station.

And I sat at the station, then sat some more; the silence, now a brooding entity, began to consume me. I silently begged for a sound, but none rang. I shouted, but it lost in white. I began to ponder the silence, and as I did my head began to produce undefined darkness; infinite possibilities lay within it, and my mind recklessly raced through this intimidating, unknown space. My past, present and future became a singular hole that I could leap through, a singular oddity that ran like a mad river. My breathing was hard, my face numb, my head pounding. I dropped off the bench in surrender.

Then came a whisper of wind. The steam-filled beat of a train followed, shattering the silence.

It huffed a mighty huff then screeched, sputtering rapidly to stationary position in which its right side faced the bench and I. My chilled body and mind began to thaw at the metallic chimes of the train, which seemed highly inviting and warm.

I ,with a keen ear and a half-frozen heart, troubled and cold, walked towards the train and entered. The malice of my head ceased leaking, and reality ensued, overlapping the plodding disintegration of my abundance of horror-like fiction. I think. Or I hope, I think.

The silence concluded its hellish song before it could utterly lead to fiercest force, which lay deeply in my head’s venom. The thought of such a complex force perplexed my assimilating mind, still soggy with fiction, as I sat upon the part of the train’s bench that opposed the entrance and slightly to the right. After some time of being seated, and of unclear thoughts cleansing, the final puzzle piece was placed.

This force ends life; it consumes confidence; it lay within the dark to prey on the weak-minded. It is the beginning, and an intelligent individual (or an ignorant fool for this matter) should know that it will be the end: one’s own thoughts.

With a swift, violent lurch, the train began to run its course that was laid out since the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any help would be nice.
What do you think of the story?