Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

One.

I paced around the main hall of the stark tower, there were people setting up for the party and others doing some work. My hand pressed against the ear piece.

"Can someone please inform me what's going on." I spoke, but I got no response. "Stark!" I spoke louder but still no response, with a huff I walked over to the computer and sat down.

"Your boyfriend just told us to watch our language..." Starks voice buzzed in my ear and I shook my head.

"He's not my boyfriend Stark." I muttered back as I started to type codes into the computer, it wasn't long before I had a satellite feed on them. I should have done this hours ago to keep an eye on them.

"Really?" He responded.

"I think its a secret, we all see how Steve looks at her." Natasha spoke through my ear.

A blush crept on my cheeks, he didn't look at me a certain type if way. He was my best friend, my only true friend that I could trust. A groan escaped my lips as I watched them and leaned back in my chair, for a moment I felt like Hawkeye on his perch from above.

"Does anyone find it funny that he just told us to watch our language?" Tony spoke and then went silent.

Shaking my head, I zoomed in on Steve. He was fighting off HYDRA agents with Thor, I always admired their team work. I zoomed in on Nat and Clint to see that Clint had been hit, seconds before Nat spoke to everyone.

"I'll ready the medical team and call the doctor." I spoke as I moved the chair to a different computer, with a few more clicks of the key board I had sent my message to the doctor.

It was silent, no one was speaking but I could see them, Nat was calming down baner after she loaded Clint onto the helipad. It was beautiful, they called it a lullaby to calm him down. It was as if they were connected in a way, "That was beautiful Nat." I spoke as I watched Bruce go back to normal.

"Thanks."
"Hey Steve."

I looked at my vest friend as he stared out of the window, his eyes were slightly glazed over from spacing out. My eyes looked out of the window and stared at the stars, I didn't realize he was staring at me.

"You're not ready." He spoke causing me to look at him.

"For what?"

"The party." He smiled.

I looked down at my clothing and shrugged my shoulders, there was no need for me to get dressed up. I wasn't the party type either way like my older brother, Tony really knew how to make things happen.

"Yeah I am, I think I look fine Rogers." I gave him a swift slug in the arm, knowing damn well he wouldn't feel it but would act like it hurt really bad. Laughing at his failed attempt to look hurt, I made my way into the main entrance as people flooded into the room.

Occasionally giving him a glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know.