Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Ten.

"Are you set?" Nat's voice rang through my ears.

I sat in the back alley of the bank, it was dark and slightly wet from the small rainfall we had. "Yeah," I mumbled as I waited for any signs of movement. It was only me and Natasha on this bank, the rest were teamed up at the other banks.

Leaning back I kept my eye out, "I swear if no one shows, my foot is going in Steve's ass."

Natasha laughed on the other side. "Have you noticed how strange he's been acting?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, it was like a red light to me. Or a red flag. I went to respond but stopped when I saw a group of men heading my way.

"Action." I whispered as I stayed in my spot, watching as they started to cut a hole in the metal door. There were five men and a female, she was typing on a computer that was rested on her arm. Once they were in I quickly followed, I allowed my self to go over off the ground slightly so they wouldn't hear my footsteps.

"You've got more heading your way," I heard Nat in my ear and looked towards the doorway, she was right. More people were coming in so I shot up towards the ceiling, before they saw me.

My body hovered as they stood in a circle talking to each other. "I don't know what they are up to," I whispered. "Where are you?" I asked but my question was answered when I saw her walking up to the group, her hips swaying and her guns at her side.

Rolling my eyes I landed behind them softly as she made her way closer, "Hey guys, you do know this place is closed." She placed her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, you're trespassing." I spoke up causing them to look at Me in shock, a smile on my face as they huddled closer together. I took a step towards the girl and looked down at the small computer on her arm, it was downloading files.

She quickly pulled her arm out of view as I went to grab it, everything happened so fast. Her fist came out and connected with my cheek, Nat had pulled out a gun and it went from chill to crazy within seconds. My hand gripped her wrist and twisted it, a grunt escaped her lips as my elbow hit her gut.

Twisting I shot two of the guys down out cold and turned my attention back to the girl, who was now running. "Got her!" I yelled as I ran after her, my hand gripped her shoulder and my fist connected with her face. We both fell to the floor, but I was quick to grab the computer from her arm.

But it was long before I was dodge bullets, a few hit my suit but did no major damage. Quickly I left off a few blasts knocking them out, "Let's get out if here, they have reinforcements and we need to get this stuff back to Steve."
I sat on the couch watching my show, I had done some trainging and was allowing Vision to go through the downloaded data in the laptop. My eyes were so glued to the screen that I didn't realize someone sit next to me and place an arm over my shoulder.

"So..."

My hand raised to shush the person from talking, "Talk at the commercial," I said as I watched the people fight, leaning forward I bit my bottom lip as the scene got more crazy. My hands balled into a fist just as the commercial came on. "Bastards! Always at the good part!" I yelled as I pointed a finger at the screen.

"I forgot how crazy you get about your shows, I should have waited " Steve let out a loud laugh causing my to smile, my head leaned against his chest as I stared at the television.

"Did vision find anything?"

"I haven't checked in, I was on my way but stopped to hang out with you," He gave me a small nudge. I was going to respond but my show had come on, moving from my spot jmi was now glued to the screen once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best chapter, but I promise it will get Better.