Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Eleven.

I was running, but it felt like my feet were barely touching the ground. I felt weightless but grounded at the same time, my heart was pounding and I was scared. But what was I running from?

A deep chuckle echoed everywhere around me, the scene changed from darkness to that of a city. There were creatures everywhere, dancing and laughing, but shooting people and grinnging. I placed my hands on my head and buckled over, my knees hitting the floor.

"Stop, please," I curled my body into a ball "please get out of my head!"

Slowly my eyes opened and I saw a pair of boots in front of me, Steve's boots. Looking up I saw him standing there with his sheild, his mask on and uniform. He held a hand out to me and I took it, "Amy, you're okay." His voice was smooth and I shook my head.

"No I'm not Steve," I looked around and the chuckled continued. "Don't you see," I turned and pointed to mountain of dead avengers. "I couldn't save you, I couldn't save any of you." A tear trickled down my cheek and Steve pulled me close, it felt so real.

"Amy look at me," his hand went under my chin and forced me to look at him. "You're safe, you're okay. We are all alive and nothing will happen to us." He leaned forward and softly placed his lips on top of mine.

When we pulled away I looked at him with my head tilted, my eyes narrowed as he stared down at me. His hand touched me cheek and smiled "Wake up Amy,we've got work to do and a world to save."


My eyes opened and I stared at the ceiling above me, but it wasn't my bedroom ceiling. It was the main hall ceiling and I was on the floor surrounded by people, Steve had his hand wrapped in my, Scarlet hovered near my head and Nat sat next to Steve with Vision on the other side of me.

"This is creepy at all." I muttered as they slowly helped me up, Steve had a look of pain and anger on his face as he stared at me.

"How long has this been going on, that dream was way to vivid." He spoke causing my eyes to widen.

I pointed a finger at him and my mouth slightly opened, "You kissed me." His cheek flushed red and everyone smirked, "uhm, well. Since Scarlet decided it was a good idea to play mind tricks on us. Except mine stayed." Steve pulled me to my feet and that when I noticed it was one in the morning.

"Yeah, you slept walked. Steve followed you, then things got a little crazy and you know the rest." Nat spoke as I sighed, I felt more exhausted then ever.

Steve wrapped an arm around me, "You're sleeping with me tonight." I didn't argue, I just let him lead the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, I am so happy that you guys love this story. I have some things to do today and I will update again later. Promise.