Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

fourteen.

I walked in the main upper floor area of the tower, everything had been fixed and there was a new voice now being used, her name was Friday. I shook my head at the name, why name an A.I Friday? Taking a few steps into the room, I looked out the window. The view was just as I remember, being gone for a few weeks can do that.

"Why are you here?" My brothers tone came from the upper floor, he was dirty and wearing shabby clothing as if he was working on somethin-again.

Spinning in his direction I pointed a finger at him "You," I said with a slight raise of my brows, he narrowed his eyes as we walked closer to each other.

"Me?"

"I, some how got dragged into a vision you saw and failed to tell me about." Sarcasm dripped from my words "Not like that is the first time, Tony."

He tapped his extendable magnet on the railing as he thought about it, then the look of realization came to his face. He remembered the vision as everything that happened in it, I watched at his bit his lip. "Well, why would I need to tell you? When you saw it already?" He took the last few steps down and walked past me without a second glance.

"Yeah," I followed after him. "I dream it every fucking night!" My hand hit the bar causing him to jump slightly. He stared at the drink in his hand trying his best to avoid eye contact. "Do you even fathom how hard it is, to sleep." I twirled around and hoisted myself onto the bar.

He tried to argue but stopped, "I can't sleep, when I do however I have nightmares Tony." I spoke as he walked around the bar and handed me a drink, I placed it next to me causing him to give me a displeased look. My brother was an alcoholic and I wasn't.

"How does that have anything to do with me?" He waved his magnet around a bit, slightly distracting me. "I told you not to show up, I told you it was dangerous. But no, you had your crush, boyfriend thing step up for you." He took a seat next to me on the chair. "Speaking of which, what- what are you two?"

I rolled my eyes, he was trying to get off topi and I was going to allow it. "That's not the point Tony, I can't sleep! How can fight and function when I can't fucking sleep!" My hand hit the bar out of frustration, Tony grumbled about this but then placed his hand on my own.

"Uh, cuddle up with Steve." He leaned back in his chair.

I huffed and looked out of the window, "I can't, he's not here right now." I felt defeated for some reason as Tony laughed a bit and waved his magnet some more, I was on the verge of snapping it in half.

"How sweet, so you are a couple then? Finally."

"No Tony we aren't, this is getting off track! Fix this!" I went to slam my hand down once more before he stopped my and stood up, his hands went from my own to cupping my cheeks.

"Let's get to work, why are you sitting around. We have work to do, I need my sister to sleep and not be a brat," he turned away from and walked a way while talking to Friday. "Come on Amy, a picture lasts longer." Rolling my eyes it was apparent that I had gotten more sleep then he did. Getting off the counter with a sigh I reluctantly followed him for the three days of work we were about to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts!?