Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Fifteen.

Three days and three nights, I had about four hundred cups of coffee, sixty energy drinks and probably a shot of adrenaline coursing through my veins, plus I felt overly clean with the fifty thousand showers I took to keeo myself awake. So right now I was sitting on the roof of Stark tower watching the sun rise for the last time, well not the last time.

My mind had been on overdrive that i was now sitting and relaxing, which was making me overly tired. At any moment I could have passed out, but before I allowed my eyes to shut I pushed myself up and walked back into the building. I was greeted by Nat and Vision who had a look of worry on their faces, but I gave them a small smile as I walked up to Tony who looked proud.

"These are called the dream givers, cheesy I know. But you place them over your eyes and all nightmares will be blocked, you will be forced to dream about bunny and butterfly's. Or in your case, Steve rogers."He tilted his head to the side as I took the eye covers from him, stalking away from them all I found my old room and curled into bed, hoping that my dreams wouldn't turn into nightmares.

I stood In the field just looking out, the breeze felt nice as it pushed my hair to the side and the clouds moves slowly with the wind. It was peaceful, slowly I turned my head to the right and saw Steve standing in his uniform.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" He asked while looking over to me, his hands at his side.

"Yeah, it really is."

We both turned back towards the field but it wasn't long before my eyes narrowed at the red starting to form in the field. It looked as if the field was bleeding, my eyes scanned the area and I soon saw Steve laying on the ground, his arm raised up for help. I tried to move but my feet were glued to the ground, it was as if the ground had consumed my feet.

"Amy." His cries out for help tore at my heart as I pulled and yanked at my feet, his side stained with blood as he tried to make his way towards me. Tears fell from my eyes as I fell to my knees, I tried desperately to reach for him but our finger tips brushed ever so slightly.


My eyes opened and I shoved the eye covers off, sitting from my bed I looked around and soon ran out of my room. It was about twelve midnight and I could hear people in the main room chatting, when I got there I was greeted with wide eyes.

"She lives!" Tony raised a glass as I looked to Nat, Vision and Scarlett. But Steve and Sam weren't there, deep down in my stomach I knew that something was wrong.

"How long was I asleep?" I moved down the steps and towards the computer, tracking him wouldn't be hard.

"Uh, four .. Four days ." Tony spoke up causing my typing to stop, that when I noticed just how hungry I really was. But I pushed it aside and zoned in on his location, the ground was filled with snow and blood.

A trail of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know super short but I'm super tired and will update again tomorrow.