Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Nineteen.

I sat at the kitchen table, my cup filled with coffee as usual. But my mind was far off, what did I feel for Steve? Did I want it to be more? I thought about all of the times we shared, when I had my serious heart break and he almost snapped my ex boyfriend neck,When I would stub my toe and scream. I smiled, every time I would scream Steve would drop what he was doing and run to me, I won't lie that I used it against him.

I thought of the time where my ex boyfriend tried to get back with me, Steve was ready to kill him. While Tony and the rest stayed back and away from the wrath of Steve, come to think of it after that day he never came back. I thought of the day that Loki took me captive for all of five minutes and Steve bashed his face in, Loki thought he was bluffing when Steve told him. He didn't think that after a broken nose and a busted lip, the thought caused me to laugh and I looked out of the window.

The times where Steve and I always stayed up late eating junk food when it was that time of the month for me, he would go and awkwardly buy me the things I needed;Tampons, pads and candy. He would come with romantic movies so I could cry my eyes out, then he would always cuddle with me. He was even always there when Tony and I would argue, never allowing Tony to get to mean.

"Amy."

I was pulled from my thoughts and looked over to Natasha, who sat right across from me. "How long have you been there?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"A good few minutes, to notice you are thinking about Steve." She took a sip of her coffee and placed it back on the table, I snorted softly and did the same. She was to good of a Russian spy.

"You caught me," I looked up at her frowned slightly "why haven't you went looking for him yet?" I knew I was walking on thin ice with this subject, but no one ever spoke to her about Bruce. I watched her nibble her bottom lip.

"He left for a reason." She spoke softly as she looked back at me with a small smile, I could tell it was killing her on the inside. I know she missed him but all I did was nod and drink my coffee, "Don't break his heart, you have a chance for something." She stood and gave me another smile as she took her leave.

This threw me back into my thoughts, with all of these visions I was having; it was scary for me. Before I could make any movements my phone let off a soft ding, narrowing my eyes I pulled it from my pocket and it narrowed in on a city and face.

"Bucky."
I had left with out a single word to the others, I didn't even leave a note saying that I would be back. Instead I stood outside of the small caben in the woods, a creepy dark caben in the middle of nowhere with an assassin who had no clue who he was. I really had a death wish didn't I.

Taking a step towards the caben I stopped and scanned the area, he could have been hiding in the bushes with the place rigged to blow. So I stopped and stared at the door.

"You see, I would knock but I don't feel like dying today!" I yelled out at him, hoping he would be there. But there wasn't a sound, not even a tight snapping; either he wasn't there or he was really that good. I looked around and sighed, I probably wasting my time.

"I promise I come alone, I'm the only incredibly stupid person right now. Standing here, waiting...still waiting. Probably gonna die of old age waiting." I muttered the last part before the front door cracked open a bit, a gun pointing at me and I raised my hands above my head. It wasn't long before he was standing on the porch, his eyes scanning the forest surrounding us.

I watched as he walked closer to me, hitting his gun and then stopped. "I'm gonna place my arms down now, this is really uncomfortable." I said once I saw he was a little bit relaxed. I nodded as we stood there, I didn't know what to say. "As you can tell I don't know what to say."

"Are you HYDRA?" His voice was smooth, slightly Russian and something else.

"Dude, seriously? I flew here, alone. Amy stark, avengers?" He narrowed his eyes "Nothing?" I nodded to myself, I should have known I was going no where with this.

"What do you want?"

This time my eyes locked with his, he didn't seem like the killer he was made out to be. Maybe it was because he had been out of Hydra's grasp for so long. "To bring you back with me, to see a friend of yours." I chose my words carefully. "He goes by the name of Cap-Steve Rogers." Bucky stared at me for a minute before turning and walking back to His cabin.

I took a step forward but stopped, he had turned and aimed his gun at my head. It was a warning, to leave. I knew that by the time I got back to base, he would have already up and left. Sighing I took a step back. "Fine, I get it. Just don't shut home out forever, he only wants to help. And he's gonna rip me a new for finding you with out him, your welcome by the way."

He lowered the gun as I hovered off the ground, I gave him a salute before going back to the base. Everything had been recorded through my suit for Steve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best chapter, but it will get better.