Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Two.

One minute we were sitting on the couches trying to lift Thor's hammer, trying to see if we were deemed worthy to hold it. Steve was the last to try and I could have sworn I saw it move, along with Thors smile faltering. It was a good laugh after the long party and entertaining people I didn't like, I barley even got to hang out with Steve, though it did feel like he was slightly avoiding me.

The next minute was war, a robot by the name of ultron had come from the scraps of Tony's other bots. Talking of peace and what he or it felt needed to be down, before I could fully process everything that was happening Steve had grabbed me and tossed me behind the bar. Telling me to stay put and not to move no matter what, I listened. I trusted him.

It didn't take long for them to demolish the on coming bots, then demolish ultrons body he was using.It wasn't long before Thor was ready to tear my brother a new ass, he needed it.

"What were you thinking!" I stormed past Steve and up to Tony, he looked ashamed and guilty.

"What was I thinking? I was thinking no more avengers, I was thinking of, oh you know, the time where I put a rocket through a worm hole!" His voice raised causing me to tell a step back. "I was thinking if something like that happened, if you were put in danger again this, this would help." His voice lowered.

I knew what he was thinking, I knew his plan before he told me. But he needed to say it out loud, he needed to let the rest of them know what he was thinking.

"You should have spoken to us, you shut us out." I looked over to baner. "I would have expected you of all people to at least fill me in on earths new enemy." It was like venom dripping from my lips as I spoke to him. My eyes went back to Tony.

"Each time it went through, it didn't work. It was a failed experiment." He grabbed a few things from his pocket and walked over to the middle of the room, before I could answer he tapped the air and blue enigma came to view.

"Look what you did Tony...of all things to go, he took Jarvis." I swallowed the lump in my throat as I stared at what was left of Jarvis, he was mutilated.

I felt Steve's hand on my shoulder but I pulled away, I was pissed. No, I was livid. My brother had taken something else I adored and brought in a monster, my hand connected to his cheek causing a loud echo through the room. All eyes on me. "I hope you can fix this, because if comes to a fight; there's no stopping me from tearing ultron apart."
I laid on my bed with my back to the door. My mind buzzed with confusion, with thoughts about how we were going to take down Ultron. It wasn't long before I felt an arm snake around my waste and a large muscular body press against my back.

"I know he messed up, but that was a bit harsh." Steve spoke softly as he maneuvered his other arm under my neck. It was a lot more comfortable.

"Steve, he's the reason Jarvis is dead."

I felt him sigh against the back if my neck and I closed my eyes, he was calming. No matter how angry I was or wanted to be, when I was around him everything flew out of the window. I used my right arm to lace my fingers with his and pull him closer, pulling his arm up to wrap around my own.

"Your brother just wants the best, he's a good guy at heart and just makes dumb choices." I felt him nuzzle into my neck. "Also, you'll have to fight me before joining this war."

I ketbout a small chuckle but I knew he was serious, he would make me fight him if I wanted in. But even if I lose, I will fight this battle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts.