Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

twenty-One.

"I stared to feel dizzy and my face was pale for some reason, then my head started to throb and I blacked out for maybe five minutes. When I came to, I quickly ran to Steve's room only to find the same thing happened to him and well you know the rest." Sam sat next to me in the lab with Vision and Natasha, my throat was sore and it hurt to talk so I stuck with writing everything down; it was annoying but got my point across.

I scribbled on the page and held it up from everyone to see, 'Baner' was on the paper and Natasha turned her head. She knew I was right, Tony couldn't help because he wasn't a scientist. Foot steps echoed as Fury and Clint stepped into the room, Nat smiled as her best friend gave her a hug and soon hugged me.

It was nice to have Clint back around, but I knew with Hawkeye back that means things had gotten serious. All we needed next was for Thor to come storming in the room, we would be set from then on. "We have a problem people." Fury spoke causing me to roll my eyes, he pointed a finger at me but continued. "HYDRA has compromised TWO of our agents, we need to find Bruce and get this fixed."

Everyone nodded.

Image

I zippered the last part of my suit up before walking out of my room, passing the lab I stopped and stared in to see Steve staring back at me; he was tied to the table and tears streaming down his face. His eyes were blood shot and he looked ready to kill himself for what he did, turning I walked down the hall and into the room. Making sure no one was around I grabbed the own and pad while walking up to him.

I stared to write on the page as fast as I could but making it readable, before turning the page to him I leaned over and wiped away his tears and dried his eyes to the best of my ability. Nodding and satisfied I turned the page to him.'Don't beat yourself up, I'll kick your ass later.' He shook his head and leaned it back resting on the chair, turning back to the page I flipped it and scribbled more. Then turned it back to him 'That won't make me stop loving you, man up and stop being a bitch. I'm kicking your ass when I get back. Going to get Bruce.'

Placing the pad down I walked over to him and grabbed his face, making him look at me. I could see him choking up on the inside trying his hardest not to cry, his eyes were glued on me as I shook my head while giving him a stern look. No crying. It wasn't allowed. I poked him in the stomach and glared at him, "Amy, five minutes." I heard Nat in my com and sighed, giving Steve a smile I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his salty tear stained lips.

Before leaving I grabbed the pad again and turned it towards him 'Be prepared, I'm not holding back.'. I watched as a small, Tiny, smile lingered on his lips. This allowed me to leave knowing that he wasn't fully going to drive himself mad.