Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Twenty-Two.

I sat in the back of the plane with my hands on my lap, not really having a voice was driving me mad and on top of that Tony had joined and wouldn't stop talking to me. I was ready to jump out of the plane and punch him right in the fucking face, he was so lucky that I couldn't speak and yet he was using it against me. I truly hated my brother at times, this was one of the many.

Leaning my head back against the seat I hear a slight tick in my ear and turned my head slightly, narrowing my eyes I looked up front. Clint and Nat were in control, while Vision and Scarlet where seated silently. Sighing I looked out of the front window and watched as we flew over the ocean, I wished that one day I could go fishing it again. With out Tony and his suit, because he turned fun into shooting the fish out of the water, he was useless.

"I know you can't speak back," my eyes widened as Steve's voice hit my ear. "But I'm tapped into the cameras and could see your reactions, so what I'm trying to say is this." He paused for a minute and I looked over to the others, He had somehow managed to tap the com's to where I could hear him. "I'm not safe," I knew where this was going and shook my head sending a glare at the wall. While picturing his face on the wall.

He sighed "Until Bruce finds a way to fix this, I refuse to be near you. I won't hurt you for a third time, I can't." His voice cracked and I knew he was trying to not to cry, god he cries a lot when he was upset. "I'm going to leave a vile of my blood here for Bruce," I shook my head more and felt the tears sliding down my face. How could do this to me? I needed him around, not just for my dreams but for my sanity.

"D-Dont y-you dare." I pushed the words from my voice box and felt the pain creep down my throat, but he sighed once more.

"When he finds the right serum, or what ever it is that will stop this; then I will come back. No matter how long it takes, months, years." Hearing the word years threw me into a fit if tears, he couldn't leave me for years. I wouldn't allow it. "I'll be searching for Bucky and maybe get some answers from him, even though he might not be much help." I shook my head, I hadn't even slept with Steve yet and he was leaving me.

I heard his voice crack once more as I sniffles, not wanting to wipe the tears away so he could see exactly how emotionally fucked I was right now, "Please stop crying." I shook my head, No, he was leaving me why would I stop crying? Why give him the satisfaction? "Knowing Bruce it won't be long, we will be together again. I promise, sleep in my room from now on " I let out a cry at the thought of sleeping in his room alone, how could I possibly do that. Thats now how it was meant to be.

I felt the plane touch down and this time I saw Steve on my screen, he was wearing a very shirt with loose fitted jeans, his sheild was on his back and his eyes were blood red. The chains had been unlocked and he was kneeling in front of the camera, I bit my bottom lip. He gave me a soft smile and blew me a kiss, I ripped the helmet from my head and threw it to the ground as my knees hit the floor. Tears hit the floor of the plane as I cried, glancing over to the screen I saw Steve walking away before it went black.

I felt Natasha's hand on my shoulder causing me to look as she gave me a sympathetic look, my heart hurt; my chest throbbed as I heaved trying to stop the tears from flowing. Trying to stop my heart from breaking, it wasn't long before Tony came and told the rest to start the searching and to leave us be. He took a seat next to me on the floor, a sigh escaping his lips.

"What a dick," He looked over to me, my eyes red and puffy. "I always knew he was a dick." I stared at Tony wanting so bad to hug him and punch him in the face at the same time, but instead I leaned back and placed my head on his shoulder suit if armor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Major updating spree tonight, sorry. I mean I'm not sorry, but I like to keep it at a steady pace. One-two a day and today I've done a total of three. So that means tomorrow will only be one update, depending on how my day goes. And seeing that I am in this spree I may update something else. Dunno. Either way, enjoy. Im happy you guys are here :) you make my day with your comments, I promise I have Been super stressed with apartment searching and your comments help. :)
Image

By the way, I was really upset writing this chapter just so you know. I am so sorry about this. Next chapter tomorrow.