Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Twenty- Six.

I sat in the field alone behind the base, my head was all over the place and I needed time to think. Steve had went there and Bucky told him to basically come back, yet he didn't listen and kept running. Kept hiding. It made me think that something else was up, something deeper and more emotional. I had started eating again since we saw Bucky three days ago, but I was ready to sleep. I wasn't ready to cry and watch Steve die again, every night.

"I know you want to be alone," I heard Bruce behind me and I turned in his direction. "But, all of what HYDRA put into their blood stream in gone. I've been testing it on Steve's blood as well. Small doses, so I have a cure for him." I lowered my eyes to the grass, it moved with the wind.

"I guess you'll be on your way then?" I looked back up to him and saw him nod, he wasn't needed here for anything else anymore and he sure as hell didn't want to be here. Before he could fully reply, Tony landed in front of us and with an urgent voice told us both to get inside. I gave him a confused look but he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the base, muttering that big things were happening.

"Hyrda is building a portal, I couldn't get close enough to destroy it." Tony spoke as he stood in his armor, "To many guards and more mutant things." He waved his hand around in the direction of Scarlet who only sent him a soft glare.

"So what do we do?" I asked and Tony ignored me, here we go again. He wasn't going to let me in on this because of my health and if I died, blah blah. Huffing I stood and walked out of the room, if he wasn't going to allow me to join in then there was no reason being there.

I walked the halls until I stood in front of a room I had never been in, the door was slightly ajar and I could hear someone in there. Looking around I slowly made my way over and pushed it open to look in, my jaw hung open as I saw scarlets brother standing in the room looking around confused. I took a step into the room and he looked at me. "You're supposed to be dead," I pointed at him as he took a seat. That's when I noticed the soot he was in before, it was like a tub but filled with blue gunk. "What the hell is that?"

He shrugged as he stretched his arms and spun around in the chair, "Guess I'm alive, didn't see that coming." He smirked as I walked over to him and poked his forehead, he was alive. Very alive. But did his sister know that he was alive? Smiling, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out if the room, gaining some protests and groans of how his body was still sore.

I didn't care, if I couldn't be happy I wanted scarlet to be happy. Even though she was the cause of this mess I was in, slowly I stopped at the meeting room. They were still in there talking, but Scarlet had her back to us. "Go." I nudged him causing him to quickly flash behind her, I watched her hair move and everyones eyes widen. Clint was in pure shock but looked happy that he was standing there.

It wasn't until his sister turned around and wrapped her arms around him did I smile, I could see how tightly she was holding onto him as if he would vanish. The smile didn't last long as my head started to throb, causing me to walk away. I felt dizzy as I held on to the wall for support, "Amy." I heard Steve's voice causing me to look around, I felt the blood slowly drip from my nose. A loud groan escaping my lips as my knees hit the floor, my hands holding onto my head "Amy..." My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body collapsed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. . .