Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

twenty-eight.

We all sat in silence around the large table, it looked to be made of gold; everything in this city looked to be made of gold. The doctors were staring at me and Thor was silent, I was waiting for the verdict. My fate. I let out a soft sigh as the doctor leaned back and rubbed her face, she looked to Thor who looked to me.

"This scarlet woman, she caused this." The doctor spoke and Thor nodded, they had put me on this large table earlier to get a good look at everything. "Well, the only outcome that I can come up with is to make that part of the mind dormant."

I furrowed my brows in confusion as she stared at me, dormant, how would that be possible? "How?" I looked over to Thor who looked at her waiting for good news, she merly sighed and had her hands flat on the table.

"Memory lapse," She spoke, causing me and Thor to look at her confused. "We take away all memories that can trigger that part of your brain, no memories, no visions. You live until you die, if not; the rate you are going. You'll be dead in three months." Eyes widened, how could I die from visions? I shook my head, there had to be another way. "You are human, you body can't handle what is dormant. You weren't trained to handle it."

I stood from my spot feeling dizzy, my whole world was falling apart. Steve, he was something that triggered it; no, he fixed it. He mad everything okay. I wobbled slightly and Thor stood, "Steve, I need Steve." I reached out for Thor and started falling. My mind going to the field and then back to Asgard, I could hear Thor calling out my name but my head started to throb and my nose started to bleed.

There was something they weren't telling me, how could erasing my mind fix this? I clung to Thor as I bled and tried to ease the pain in my head, the doctor rushing to my side and having Thor bring me to the examining table. Everything was moving fast, to fast for my liking. I could hear Thor arguing with them, telling them to fix me. I shook my head and called for Steve, but it was useless, he was worlds away.

It wasn't long before everything went black and the pain vanished.

I sat in the field, Steve's hand in my own. It was warm, I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Don't let me forget Steve," I spoke softly I as he used his other hand to run his fingers through my hair, "I'm with you till the end of the line Amy."

Image

My eyes opened slowly, I was laying in my bed room and I had the weirdest soft throbbing in my head. Slowly I sat up and ran my hand through my hair to get the knots out, "Good morning Amy, would you like me to inform Tony that you are awake."

I scruntched my brows at the new A.I voice, tony must have been testing things out again. "Yeah, tell him I'm starving." Slowly I stood from my bed and looked around, my head hurt a little and I had the weirdest feeling that something was missing.

Shaking my head softly I made my way to the kitchen and made my way to the kitchen, there I was greeted by a group of people; all staring at me strangly. Looking at them with a confused look, I made my way to Tony who had my breakfast out. But stared at me the entire time I ate.

"Alright what's everyones problem?" I turned facing Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor and vision. They simply shook their heads and went about whispering to each other, slowly I look at the siblings sitting next to each other and the only random guy sitting in the far corner of the couch. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Tony.

"That's the maximoff twins, Wanda and Pietro," I gave them a soft wave and got a awkward one back. "That's Sam." He said swiftly and Sam gave me an awkward nod.

It wasn't long before another person entered the room, my whole body stiffened when I saw him walk over to Sam and whisper something in his ear. He didn't look at me or even attempt to make eye contact, he walked in and walked out. Once he was gone, I let out a breathe I didn't realize I was holding and noticed once again that everyone was staring at me. I sent them a glare as I got up and left to go shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think Amy could catch a break.

So basically she doesn't remember that Jarvis was killed, but she remembers Vision, doesn't remember Scarlet and Pietro, but remembers Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Tony and thor However she does not remember Steve and Sam. Nor does she remember anything that has happened. She thinks she has a hang over.

Saad I know.

But don't worry :)