Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Three.

I walked into the main room, they were all standing around talking and not even bothering to notice I was there. Walking into the kitchen I made my cup of coffee and watched them, they were all in uniform except for Tony. I listened as they spoke about code changes and missiles, world destruction.

"Good job Tony." I whispered under my breathe while shaking my head, then realizing that Thor, Steve and bruce were staring at me. Of course the super humans and the god would hear that.

"Let's suit up and go." Tony spoke as he stared to walk away. I placed my cup down and followed him.

"I'm coming."

Tony stopped in his track and turned to me, the look on his face said it all. One more step and he was going to knock me out, but I crossed my arms and held my ground.

"No you're not." He pointed a finger at me.

"Yes I am, Jarvis was mine just as much as he was yours." I pointed back at him, his brows creased as did mine. He took a step forward.

"This isn't about Jarvis, this is about saving the fucking world! I'm not going to put my god damn little sister in the middle of it! I almost lost you with the invasion from Loki and I won't do it again. Do you fucking understand?!" He was in my face by now, the words hurt but they made sense. But I was stubborn just like him, I wasn't going to back down.

I was cut off as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Language Tony." Steve stood behind me, his arms crossed and his face stern. He always hated when Tony and I would get into arguments, because there were a few times where he said some pretty messed up things.

"If she wants to fight, let her fight. She has a suit and she knows how to use it." He took a step around me to where I was no facing his back, his shield was still sitting on the couch. "We need as many people as we can get, and you know I'll protect her with my life."

I watched him, admired him.

Shaking his head Tony sighed, "If something happens to her-"

"Nothing will happen to her stark." Steve had cut him off and Tony walked away. My eyes were staring at the ground as Steve turned around, I felt ashamed in a way. I felt his fingers under my chin causing me to look him in the eyes. "Suit up Stark."
We landed on some sort of ship, it was a black market ship that Tony had done meetings on but never really sales. I walked next to Steve as we made our way to where Ultron was, once there we stopped.

The way he spoke was like it was Tony talking to us but an evil Tony, my eyes gazed over to the twins. A male and female, both of them hated Tony.

"I wanted to take this time, to tell you my evil plan." Ultron attacked Tony and the twins were gone, I slightly hovered off the ground as I watched Thor get knocked to the ground. My eyes trying to catch on to where the guy was, my hand warming up from the awaited blast.

I blasted seconds before he stopped, hitting him in the shoulder. His eyes widened as he looked at me, but I was already ducking and dodging the bots that were coming at me.

"Good job Tony, let's build a robot army!" I blasted one away while another came after me, my back hit the wall as knocked the not away. I saw Steve get knocked into a bunch of pipes, Tony and ultron were long gone from the ship.

And before I could make my way to regroup, I felt a twinge in my brain causing me to stop in my tracks. My body swayed as I walked, everything around me changing.

I stood next to Steve, his arms were crossed as he stared out into a field. I stared out if the field as well, there was a child running with a dog. He was so cute.

"Don't you wish this could happen for us?" Steve spoke causing me to look at him. "Children, marriage, peace. Just you me and him, the dog."

I looked back out at the field and then back at Steve, the area was changing. It was getting dark and we were now in space, everyone was dead on the ground. I was kneeling over Steve.

"He could have saved us, he could have tried harder." Steve held my hand, "I love you." His voice faded as his hand fell to the ground, the tears streamed down my face as I tried to wake him up. The pains seeded through my abdomen making me realize that I had been stabbed.

Turning I saw Tony, standing and staring at all of us in horror. "Why?"


When I came back to reality I was staring into Steves concerned filled face, quickly I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. Tears flowing from my eyes as I did this, he rubbed my back trying his best to soothe me. But the images wouldn't go away, they were implanted in my mind.

Something bad was going to happen and I was going to lose him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So her suit is much different then Tony's suit. His is made out of armor while she designed her to fit nicely, its sort of like black widows suit but it could fly and shot energy blasts. And when in the air she has a helmet sort of thing that helps.