Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Thirty.

I sat in the living room with the television on, it was dark out and everyone had pretty much left to do what they had to do. Not like it mattered to me really, I wasn't fully into the whole avengers scheme. I flipped through the channels and sighed as nothing was on to keep me busy, curling up into the couch more I placed my head on the arm rest. A pillow tucked between my arms, my grey shirt that I always seemed to wear at night smelled of light cologne and something else.

"Why are you awake this late?" I turned my head to see the guy from a few days ago, who completely ignored me. I think his name was Steve if I remember, no one told me, I overheard it. He took a seat at the other side of the couch, cautiously.

"Can't sleep, nothing on t.v," I let my eyes wonder over to the television as his eyes set on me. A smirk placed on his lips causing me to give him a skeptical look, when he saw me looking at him he turned his gaze away.

"Nice shirt."

I narrowed my eyes staring at him, how was it a nice shirt? It was a plain grey shirt. There was nothing nice about it, how could he think it was nice? Turning my gaze back to the t.v I shook my head. "Youre weird, no wonder I wasn't told your name." I saw his jaw clentch through the corner of my eye, it looked like I had touched a nerve.

He shifted in his seat slightly uncomfortable, his arm rested behind the couch as he kept his gaze now on the screen before us. It was a romance movie, the notebook I think. A smile came to my face as Noah and Ally kissed, these kind of movies really touched home. "This is your favorite movie." Steve spoke up causing me to look at him confused.

I watched he moved his hand from behind the couch and sloutched forward, both hands rubbing his face with a sigh and shaking his head. He seem frustrated in a way, as if he wanted to say something but refused to say it. With out warning he stood and looked down at me, his blue eyes shining from the screen light. It was captivating in a way, I couldn't stop staring at them.

"Goodnight Amy, if you need anything I'm down the hall from your room." He gave me a small smile before turning and heading to bed, I watched him move and soon turned back to the movie; I really did like this movie.

Image

"Seriously Tony!" My voice echoes through the halls of stark tower, Tony had locked me out of the mechanics room and now I couldn't finish my work I had started. I had made my own suit and trying to fix a few glitches that it had, but it seemed like I had no access what so ever now. On top of that, the rest of the group had left and moves into a different location.

So it had been a week since I saw anyone.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall and turned with my hands on my hips, a glare in my eyes ready to beat my brother up.

"Is everything alright?" Steve's voice echoed softly in the hall and my body relaxed, however I was still mad that I couldn't work. Turning in his direction I gazed over him, he was wearing the same exact grey shirt that I had. His jeans were blue with small rips in them and he wore blue sneakers, he also wore a baseball cap.

"Tony locked me out," I pointed at the room and then looked back at him. "I wanted to work on some glitches with my suit but now I'm screwed." I watched him take a step closer as I leaned on the wall next to the lock pad. He leaned over softly but close enough to me, the smell hit me like a ton of bricks causing me to stumble back.

His hand grabbed my arm keeping me from falling as I looked up at him. Confusion written on my face, "You okay?" His voice held concern as I shook my head and then nodded that I was okay. Giving me a once over he softly let me go and unlocked the door so I could get in, "If he asks, just say .. Steve did it." I gave him a half smirk as I walked into the room leaving him to stand at the door way, my mind was cloudy; but when I turned to say thank you, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best but it will get better.

Do you think Steve will give up?