Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

thirty-three

When I finally came to, I was laying on something soft in front of a fire. My eyes lingered on the fire place as I tried to remember if stark tower had a fire place hidden deep within it, nothing came to mind and I knew that I wasn't home anymore; but where was I?

When I started to move is when I noticed that I was wrapped up in a blanket and a jacket looking vest thing, groaning I was soon able to wiggle my way out and sit up slightly. I was on a couch, in a cabin that was a bit smaller then the last one I saw. Nodding at my self I noticed the plate of food on the nearby table, it was a small plate with meat and rice. I felt my stomach growl causing me to notice how hungry I was, grabbing the coat I wrapped myself up in it as I started for the table.

It was warm, probably made about ten minutes ago. I didnt waste any time and I started to eat. "You've been out for three days," Bucky spoke behind me as he walked into the kitchen and took a seat across from me, his shoulder length hair messy as if he just woke up. His eyes slightly dully over with sleep, but his posture was calm yet on guard.

"Did think you had the balls to kidnap me." I spoke with a bit of food in my mouth, giving him a smirk as well. He leaned forward while placing his hands on the table, the light illuminating part of his face that held a serious tone. I placed my fork down and gave him my attention, which I know by the way he was looking at me, he wanted.

He tilted his head to the side as he scanned my face, looking for something. "You're brother never told you did he," I tiltes my head to the side as I watched Bucky, the winter soldier. If he was stating that Tony didnt tell me something then it was of importance, "He may act like he doesn't know to fool everyone, but I saw all the files." My eyebrows furrowed, files. What files could he have hidden now.

"What files?"

Bucky leaned back and sighed, pulling out a draw that was attatched to table he pulled out a large file. On the file held my name, Amy Stark. Slowly I reached over and grabbed the file, Bucky making no moves to stop me. Flipping open the file I saw a picture of my mother, she must have been eight months pregnant with me. It also stated the large words of HYDRA, experiment subject 385. Success.

My heart jumped into my throat, my mother allowed them to test me? She allowed me to be apart of Hydra's experiments? I slowly placed the folder flat as I scanned the pages, documents of the injections and her health status. It was also stated that my father knew nothing about this, I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I was an experiment. Tony was probably two when this was all happening, but to think he had files about this and never told me.

"So I'm a monster?" My voice was soft and weak as I held back the tears, my head throbbing slightly. "Does Steve know about this? Do they know you took me?" I closed the folder and looked at Bucky who shook his head stating they didnt know. Looking down at my food, I pushed the plate away slightly. When was Tony going to stop hiding things from me, I wasn't a child anymore.

"When the witch pulled her magic, it triggered it," Bucky spoke, he leaned forward. "The serum they used on you was that of..." He looked for the words, the right words. His lips thin, his eyes sharp as he stared at me. "Infiltration." I narrowed my eyes as I watched him stand, realizing that he was only wearing a beater and shorts. His metal arm glistening in the fire.

"How, I don't understand." I asked as he told me to flip through to the last page, doing so I saw the last entry. They were supposed to take me when I was born and raise me, teach me to be a killer and train me to use my skills. But my mother gave birth to me at home and died of child birth, my father had sent me to a family members house until I was 10 and then u was brought back home.

Nodding my head I looked over to Bucky, he was sitting on the couch with his arms over the sides stretched out. I always thought of him as a cold blooded killer, but in a way he seemed tamed and calm. "Do you remember?" The words slipped from my lips and I saw him tense but relax.

"Bits and pieces, Rogers tried to help but got no where." He looked over to me and my heart skipped a beat, his eyes were so bright from the fires reflection that they were mesmerizing in a way. "I'm guessing his listened to my advice however." My heart sank, how can I love Steve and think Bucky was hot.

"So now what?" I stop from my spot and sat on the same couch but farther away, my legs tucked so that I could have a good view as he watched me.

"I've learned some about you." He spoke as I tilted my head and moved to where I was now sitting up Indian style. "It only happens when your sleeping, so its your subconscious doing it." I watched as his eyes focused on the fire, it was dancing in his eyes. "You either see visions, the future in your dreams or you infiltrate someone mind while they sleep."

"How do you know this?"

He looked from the fire to me, I could still see it reflecting in his eyes as I stared at him. "Because over the past three nights, you some how links our dreams." My eyes widened as I stared at him, how was that possible. "HYDRA didnt realize what they were doing, if they find out about you, they will come after you." Sighing, I leaned back and huffed.

"Scarlet starts this, my mind is erased, I start to get it back; everyone tells me, you take me away." I muttered as I stared at the ceiling, it was so plan.

"You need to learn how to control it, your dangerous." Lifting my head I smirked, the winter soldier just called me dangerous. "Don't get cocky, if it came down to it you could kill someone easily in their dreams, or yourself." His eyes were hard and his voice was stern.

"Well," I bit my bottom lip. "When do we start?"

Bucky stared at me emotionless, he didnt seem like the type to have any emotional stature; just kill and move on.

"Tomorrow night." He looked up at the ceiling. "Завтра вечером я вам мало мыши"

I rolled my eyes and huffed,"Here we go with the damn Russian again."
♠ ♠ ♠
"Завтра вечером я вам мало мыши"- Tomorrow night I will test you little mouse.

So happy that you like this, your comments make me so happy.

What do you think will happen next?