Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Thirty- four.

My arms came up and blocked his fist, taking a step back and getting into the right spot I threw a punch but he blocked it, quickly coming up with a fist to my gut. A groan escaped my lips as I stumbled back, straightening myself out I side kicked but was to slow; he grabbed my ankle and twisted causing my body to spin. My back hit the floor with a thud and I cursed loudly, he always held back to a point, but if kept going he would slip into winter soldier mode.

Standing I stared him down, my eyes stern and narrowed as I got back into stance; he did the same. I taunted him with my hand telling him to bring it on, he came in to step on my foot but I backed away just in time, my fist hit his gut but he made no movement. A smirk on his face as he palmed my face and shoved me back, glaring at him I came back for more. My foot shoved into his gut and I quickly sent him a right hook, my fist hit his cheek and smiled.

The first time punching him in the face felt great, but the look I received made me was to run. I wanted to run and never look back, his hand gripped my wrist and twisted. A yelp escaped my lips as he flung me onto my side and a nice was at my throat, fear was all over my face as I watched him.

This man was a ticking time bomb.

"Still to slow." He spoke as he pulled me back to my feet, I rubbed my wrist and frowned; it was going to bruise and swell.

I had been with Bucky for a total of six months and Steve never came looking. I had regained about 80 percent of my memory back, sometimes it was painful and other times they came as dreams. Bucky had pretty much taught me how to use my capabilities, he taught me how to control my emotions to a point and was in the process of teaching me to fight.

"Why hasn't he come looking?" I asked Bucky as we walked back into the cabin, Bucky took a seat on the couch and looked over to me. His eyes distant showing me that he was thinking about something.

"Because he knows exactly where you are." He looked out of the window and I frowned, what did that mean? Bucky could see the confusion on my face and stood up, walking over to me. "Steve came to me six months ago, told me what happened. Asked for my help." My jaw dropped, so this whole time Steve knew I was here. Steve set this whole thing up.

"Why hasn't he come to visit?" I folded my arms.

Bucky tilted his head, his eyes held a glint I couldn't pick up on. He looked like he was going to say something, but instead he walked past me and out of the cabin. I glared his back the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
One shot for this story.

It took my for ever to write this chapter, I need some ideas guys. I'm loosen it here.