Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Thirty six.

The wind roared outside, the man had stepped in and shut the door behind him; removing the hat he looked at Bucky with a sick smirk on his face. The light bounced off his skin, I could see the scar patterns scattered on different parts of his face and neck. It hit me that Bucky had a gun and I didnt even know where it came from, on top of that he stood in his boxers trying to look evil. It wasn't really working, he looked to... I shook my head, pushing the thoughts to the side.

"Well well," The mans eyes scanned over to me and my eyes widened, I knew him. The smirk was still on his as he undid his coat, it landed on the floor with a thud and I could see all of the weapons attached to him.

"Rumlow." Bucky's voice was low, his grip tight on the gun and his breathing was normal. He wasn't scared or nervous, he was itching for a fight. Itching to kill him.

Rumlow leaned against the wall, I stared at him not moving, to afraid that if I moved one of them would shoot me on the spot. "Amy," Rumlow spoke softly as he turned in my direction, but not before Bucky took a stance in front of me. Slowly I stood to my feet behind Bucky.

"The last time I saw you," My eyes narrowed."I beat you half to death and made it look like you were jumped." I remembered that day clearly. He had also tried to get his way until he heard someone coming, quickly he has scooped me up and ran to find Steve. I should have killed him when I had the chance.

His smirked grew as he thought of that day "That was fun, I plan to again. Right after I dispose of Bucky here and then I'll finish what I started with you." I took a deep breathe and looked away, Bucky wouldn't allow it to happen. Would he?

"So you came for a fight Brock?" His name fell from Bucky's tounge like it was poison.

Brock nodded and Bucky did as well, handing me the gun he slowly pushed me out of the way. My eyes scanned over to Brock who took his make shift gun holder off and placed it on the ground, I made note of it and watched as Bucky stood in front if the couch while Brock stood behind it.
The cabin was a disaster area, the had rolled, tossed, bunched and crashed. They were now standing in front of each other, Brock out of breathe and Bucky didnt look to break a sweat. I stood in my corner holding the gun ready to shoot, ready to kill if I had to.

"Well, you haven't gotten shabby or soft." Brock stood up slowly groaning in pain, while Bucky stood straight ready for more. He was ready to kill. Brock let his eyes scan over my body and I aimed the gun towards his head causing him to shake his head, I would blow him in to hell.

The next move was quick, to quick, he moved towards Bucky and he blocked easily but the gun shot went off and I felt the pain I'm my abdomen. Slowly I looked down to my stomach, the bullet had went straight through but blood was staining my shirt. My eyes connected with Bucky's as he stared at me in shock, I looked to Brock who was standing as if nothing happened.

"Now that's my job is done, have a good night." Grabbing his stuff he fled, my body slide down the wall and I could feel my self going numb. I could feel my heart racing to produce more blood, I could hear it thumping loudly in my ears drowning out Bucky's words.

I leaned my head back and looked towards the ceiling, My vision blurry and my head swaying from side to side. "Steve....Amy. ..Broke....Shot." I heard the broken part of Bucky's conversation before my whole world went dark.