Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Thirty Nine.

I stormed through the halls of the base, after debriefing a mission I was told that Steve was once again leaving. Once again going on a search for Bucky, it was annoying and I had told him more then once that Bucky would find him. But being Steve Rogers, he was Stubborn and thick headed. It had only been a two months since I had gotten back, I had gotten straight to business and pretty much stayed out of the line of fire.

I stayed out of everyones way and it felt good, I wasn't worrying anyone, I wasnt risking my life. I was building and keeping track from the side lines, but right now I was pissed. I placed my hand to my ear and spoke.

"Rebecca where is Steve?"

"In the training hall with Clint and Sam, would you like me to inform him of your arrival?" The A.I spoke to me and I shook my head telling her no, Steve was going to get an ear full. On top of that we had only had sex once since I had gotten back, so I was highly deprived of my needs for him.

I turned the corner and stopped by the window, Steve was off to the side covered in sweat drinking a bottle of water. Sam and Clint were speaking about something and Agent 13 walked out of the locker room, my eyes narrowed. I wasn't informed of Carter being here. She walked to Steve with a smile and they started to talk, it was a flirtatious talk and I could feel my blood boiling.

"Relax tiger," Turning I saw Nat leaning against a wall, her arms were crossed and she wore on of Bruce's shirts. "I've been keeping an eye on them since you left, she has a crush on him. He has an attraction towards her, but hes madly in love with you."

Rolling my eyes I looked back to them, she gave him a tab rib of his sweaty arm. Smiling, she was rubbing him and smiling. I clentched my fist and Nat walked next to me. "Amy, he loves you." I looked at her.

"But hes letting her rub him, if a chick did that to bruce; I don't even want to know how many broken bones she would have." I pointed, shocked as she hasn't removed her hand. He didnt even care!

"All of them, she would be in a coma." Nat spoke causing me to chuckle. "You're forgetting that Steve is a gentlemen, sensitive and just to nice unless hes in battle."

Sighing I nodded, she was right. I was over reacting, but it just didnt feel right; something felt wrong. Nat turned in my direction and stared me down, as if searching for something. "Have you been to see Bruce lately?" I shook my head no, my eyes glued on Steve and Carter, by now Clint and Sam had noticed. I watched them get into action pulling Steve to train, not before he kiss her hand.

My jaw dropped.

I felt Nat grab my arm and drag me away somewhere, I was livid. I never get livid, but I was there. I wanted to rip Steve a new one and out Carter in a coma, it wasn't until I realized that Bruce was standing in front if me that I looked at Natasha, "why are we here?" She shrugged me off and pulled Bruce to the side who was quick to shove a needle in my arm and take blood.
"No, fucking...way." I sat in the chair that spins around, everything was moving fast as I spun myself.

"Well, this is interesting," Nat looked at the paper work and I felt like I was going to vomit, so I stopped spinning and looked at her.

"How is this possible!" I groaned leaned my head back, Bruce stepped up. "Well when a sperm-" Natasha and I cut him off with a glare, he was next on my list to die. I didnt want to hear it, I didnt want to see the paperwork.

Shock.

I was in shock and Steve was flirting with Agent 13, he wasn't here, he had no fucking idea what was going on. He was to preoccupied, with her. I slumped forward with an exaggerated huff. Both Nat and Bruce staring at me, I should have known, I should have been more careful.

I pressed the piece in my ear, going to speak I stopped. I panicked. Rubbing my face again I groaned as Clint and Sam walked into the room, both looking confused and both wanting to know. I wasn't going to tell them.

"Miss Stark, your heart rate is rising and you're on the verge of a panic attack; I'd adivse you take a deep breath. Stress is not good for the baby." Veronica spoke causing Clint and Sam to stare me down, I wanted to die. How could I make a choice on whether I should keep it or not since they all know, "I'll inform Mr.Rogers" my eyes widened and I jumped up.

"No!"

But it was to late, Steve had walked into the room with Carter, their hands brushing together as Veronica told him in his ear piece. He froze, everyone froze and time seemed to stop; my heart beat rose. Everything got dizzed, my chest felt tight and it was hard to breathe. Was I having a panic attack? Steve didnt move, he only stared at me, Carter looking between us. I didnt know what to do, I felt trapped, circled. I wanted to run, hide, never come out. I wanted to cry, but instead. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I hit the floor faster then anyone could catch me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh snap, I think I just made it a whole lot crazier!!!