Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Four.

I sat in the back of the helipad, the images running through my mind and I tried my best to keep from bursting into tears each time. I was informed of the fight between Tony and Bruce, the witch had gotten into all of our minds except for Clint.

"Where are we going?" I asked just above a whisper, knowing one of them would here me. Thor was the first to walk over to me with a smile on his face.

"A hide out of sorts."

Giving him a small nod I let my eyes travel over to the window, we were hovering over a small field with a little cottage. Getting up I followed everyone to the front door, my mind was everywhere but where it should be.

"Honey I'm home." Clint's voice caught my attention, Narrowing my eyes I watched as a woman who was very pregnant walk over to him with a small.

"That's an agent." I heard Tony speak as Clint kissed his wife, it wasn't long before two young ones where at our sides. "Those are smaller agents...." Tony looked at Clint who said hello to his children.

Clint had a family that we had never known about, he did everything he could to make sure they stayed off the radar. A small smile crept on to my face as I watched Nat day hello to them, it was nice to see so much love.

"Clint," I pulled him to the side "can you show me to the room I will be in?" My voice was shaky and he knew something was up.

"You'll be sharing with Steve okay?"

I nodded and followed him to my room..
I stood in the empty field, the wind was blowing softly causing the grass to move with it. There were a few clouds in the sky and it was quiet, there were no screams or blood curtling cries for help.

Just silence.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Bruce stood next to me and I stared at him, he looked happy for once in his life.

"Yeah," I responded as I looked back to the field.

"I wish it would stay like this," my eyes widened and I looked to see Steve standing there in uniform.

"Why wouldn't it?" I asked while blinking, this time Tony was standing in front of me. The look of guilt on his face.

"Because I destroyed it all." He spoke while staring out into the field, my eyes slowly turned to look and my hand covered my mouth. There was mountain of bodies, all of the avengers on it. Steve at the bottom trying his best to stay alive.

I took a step forward and froze in my spot, my knees hit the ground as the tears spilled from my eyes. "He could have saved us, he could have tried." Steve spoke with his last breathe.

"No."


My eyes opened and my body shook, it was still daylight out and I needed to get out if the house. Sitting up I looked out of the window to see Tony and Steve having a bit of a heated discussion, I could hear Bruce and Natasha having their own discussion in the other room.

Standing I quickly left the room and ran down the steps, past Clint and his wife as I left the house. Once my feet hit the dirt road I took if into a sprint towards the woods, ignoring the calls from Steve and Tony.

It wasn't long before I landed in a open patch, my knees hitting the ground softly and my hands gripping the grass with all I had. I fought the tears back as best as I could.

"Stark," I looked up to see a guy standing in with an eye patch over his left eye.

I knew who he was but I couldn't quite pin a name on him.

"When do Starks run from their issues?" He spoke while walking over to me.

I looked down at the grass "They were all dead, at my feet. Because of Tony," my eyes looked up to him as he narrowed his eyes "Everyone..." I looked back down at the grass and saw his boot right in front of me.

"Get up Stark, you saw a vision. Are you going to run from it or are you going to fight it?"

My eyes looked up at him "How do you beat something that kills everyone?" I pulled my body up and sat in the grass as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You kill it." A small smile was on his face. "You protect Steve, and the rest of the group like they protect you. Push your brother in the right direction, god knows he needs it."

I was now standing and wiping the dirt from my body, a smile in my face. "Thanks Fury."
We sat at the kitchen table, Clint's wife had mad a nice dinner for all of us and I was in a better mood. We were still on edge, but it was easier to deal with.

I took a glance over to Steve and received a warming smile from him, Tony was to busy talking about Ultron and Bruce seemed to he a little distant as well.I took a glance over to Nat who had her nephew on her lap, a smile plastered on her face as well.

"So why don't we drag him out?" I spoke up causing everyone to look at me, a blush came to my face. "He's not using the missiles, he's just recoding them right? Or is someone else? Either way, we piss him off and we drag him out."

"Then what?" Tony spoke up causing me to look at him.

"We kill him," There was venom on my lips as I spoke, the vision flashing through my mind once more. "We destroy everything he's made and them we destroy him, before he destroys us." I looked over to Steve was now stuffing his face with food.

"He's building something," Tony took a bite of his food "we need to find out what."

I took a bite of my food and looked to Bruce who cleared his throat, "Has anyone spoken to the doctor recently?"