Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Fourty.

When I woke up, I was alone in my bed; in my room. I could hear people talking, arguing on the other side of my door. Narrowing my eyes I thought about earlier, was it a dream; I ran my hand over my stomach. No, it was real. I was carrying Steve's child and I was still in shock.

Slowly I sat up and swung me legs over the edge of the bed, staring at the wall I slowly stood and walked over to the door, swinging it opened. Tony and Steve stood face to face, but staring at me. Steve looked horrified and Tony looked pissed, I dont know what came over me but I opened my mouth and spoke.

"Get over it,shit happens." My voice was monotone, my eyes looked at Steve "You're going to be a father." I looked at Tony, "You're going to be an uncle." Turning I walked back into my room, slamming the door behind me while locking it. I listened for them to start arguing again, but nothing happened. They both went their seperate ways leaving me to shower.
I sat behind the computer scanning the surrounding area, it had been three days since I spoke to both Steve and Tony; I refused to visit Bruce to find out how far along I was and the only person I really spoke to was Natasha.

"You're all clear, unless their hiding under ground I dont see a thing." I spoke into the ear piece, I got a few thanks and that was it. Leaning back in my chair I looked over to Bruce, he sat in the other chair staring me down.

"Better sooner then later Stark."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the screen, I could see everyone except Steve and Tony. They had some how blocked communication with me all together, it made me wonder if they were actually mad at me. Did Steve actually want me to get rid of it? My eyes lowered as I felt the empty pit in my stomach.

"What if he doesn't want it Bruce?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, and leaned forward "Then that's his problem Amy, its your choice." He looked down at his hands "I couldn't imagine Steve not wanting a child, maybe imhes scared of Tony." I nodded in agreement, maybe he was scared. Hell, I was scared.I may have had dreams about having a child, but I never thought it would come true.

"I'll come by tomorrow after ten," I replied. He didnt say anything back as I stared at the screen, leaning forward I touched my ear piece. "I dont know if you could hear me Steve, but we do need to speak about this."

It was silent, I lowered my head.

"I dont think nows the time to bring this up," My heart skipped a beat, I could tell he was in the middle of a battle.

"No, I think its a great time." Natasha pipped in.

"Yeah, we need to figure out what the name will be and the baby shower." Clint also pipped in. I could hear Steve sigh in the background.

"If I hear one more mention of baby, I will blow you all to hell." Tony's voice rang in my ears causing me to shake my head.

There was a silent pause.

"Suck it up Tony, you have someone to teach how to be like you." Clint spoke up.

"My kid will not be like Tony Stark." I heard Steve chim in causing me to smile, I truly think they forgot I was there listening.

"well I dont want my niece or nephew to be like a Rogers." I shook my head realizing an argument was about to break loss. I heard Steve fighting in the back ground, Natasha laughing and Clint just slightly groaning over how childish they were.

Leaning back I watched the screen, they were in the building so it was hard for me to see them. But I was able to see Tony, Scarlet and Thor.

"We should be celebrating the onset of a child, it will be a strong warrior." Thors words made me smile once more and I could here Steve in the background saying the baby wasn't an it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something small.