Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Six.

'Wake up'

My eyes opened, everything was slightly blurry from jus waking up so I rubbed my eyes, pulling my self up into a seated position I looked around the room. My stuff and Steve's stuff were gone, my suit wasn't in the place I had left it and neither was his sheild and suit.

Narrowing my eyes, I scanned the room and then made my way down to the kitchen. There I was greeted with Clint's wife and two kids, but no one else. I stood in the door way of the kitchen just staring at the open window, fear, shock and anger all flowing through my body.

"What are you doing here?" Her words pulled me from my thoughts, looking at her I could tell that they did this without informing her. Or maybe it was Steve.

"Steve..." My eyes looked everywhere as I tried to think about it, he was the one to convince my brother into letting me fight. He was the one who always wanted me to do better. I looked back at Clint's wife "Do you have a car? Or can you drop me at the nearest bus stop?"

She nodded and we quickly got the kids together and left.
It took me six hours to get from her house back to the manhattan, I was tired and hungry. I still smelt the weird perfume this old lady wore, I needed a shower and most of all to punch Steve in the face. Stalking towards the building I paused, a chill came over me as I looked around.

Everything had seemed to slow down as a metal hand gripped my throat and pulled me into the air. "I'm going to need you." Ultrons voice was low in my ears as he held me tightly, but enough for me to breath.

"Why?" I gripped my hands around his cool metal arm, hoping that if he let go I still had some sort of safety.

His red eyes looked past me and to the tower, "He has something of mine, so I will take something of his," those were the last words I had heard before passing out.
"Hey, wake up." A groan escaped my lips as I was softly pushed, I didn't want to move and I didn't want to wake up. "Come on, the guys are on there way here." I felt another nudge "well I'm not to sure but its a guess."

Slowly I allowed my eyes to open, I was laying on the floor and it was cold, my head was throbbing and Nat sat next to me. She helped me sit up as I rubbed the blood from my lip, I didn't even know how that got there.

"Nat, where are we?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Ultrons lair, but I sent out and S.O.S. How did you get here? Tony and Steve said you were staying behind."

My eyes narrowed, so they teamed up on me. "No, they took my stuff while I was sleeping. I think one of them drugged me last night, so I left and ultron found me in Manhattan." I leaned my back against the wall, I was stuck here with no suit and no weapons.

On top of it all, I felt betrayed.

It wasn't long before Bruce had shown up, he looked just as confused as Nat was with me being there. But once he told me the way out, I grabbed a gun and ran. My main goal was to get to my brother and Steve, cursh them out and kill robots.

But as I got near the entrance I stopped and looked in awe as the city or town was being pulled into the air, but before I could act on anything my body was grabbed and tossed on a back. "Hey, yeah... We are riding Bruce." My eyes widened as we endured the bumpy dangerous way up to the city.

Once at the too if the rock we had went separate ways, even though pleaded for me to stay with her, I refused. I shot down each not, kicked, rolled and broke arms. But kept it moving. By the time I got to the city, it was half destroyed and people were running and hiding for their lives.

"Ma'am you need to get to safety." A Russian accent hit my ears and I pointed my gun at him, his hands were up. It was the twin brother.

"No, you need to get to safety," I whispered as he slowly took a step back, he gave me a nod before vanishing in thin air.
♠ ♠ ♠
So she's angry..... Very angry.

Thoughts?