Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Seven.

My arm connected with the metal arm of the not causing a small yelp to echo from my lips, I had found the group and we were now standing guard around what they called was a key. This key was what could end the world, it was to much to comprehend.

I let off two bullets into the head and turned to meet Steve, I could see the guilt in his eyes as he looked at me but I ignored it and aimed at his head. The look went from guilt to fear, but when he noticed that I had move slightly and took out the not behind him; he gave me a small smile that I didn't return.

It wasn't long before they had sent their separate ways, taking out bots. The vision who I had just learned about was fighting ultron, the twins had separated. Scarlet staying to guard the key and the brother going out to fight, I decided staying with Scarlet would be the best fit.

"We can do this!" I yelled over to her, more so to keep her spirits up. I didn't see if she had given me a smile or nod because I was trapped between a not and a rock, I jammed my foot into its mid section and wiggles it around. But when I tried to pull it back out, I noticed I was stuck.

"A little help here!" I yelled, not at anyone in general but just to have me foot unstuck from the bot that was trying to rip my head off with one arm.

I flinched when a red light slight through the core of the bot and pulled my foot to safety, giving scarlet a quick nod I started with my fight once more. This time Thor was fighting ultron, he was being held down and I pointed my gun. But to my dismay vision had lifted Thor's hammer and smacked Ultron out of the way.

My jaw dropped as vision handed Thor back the hammer, I watched as they both flew off to find Ultron. Blinking and bringing myself back to reality my eyes landed on Scarlet, it was as if everything had stopped. I watched her scream, I watched the red flare from her hands and then I watched as her knees hit the floor. The whole area shook and I felt like I had been shot a hundred times over, my body flew back and landed on the ground.

Everything was shaky and blurry as I coughed, my body was in pain and just moving my finger caused my whole body to shiver. I watched the clouds move over head, it was beautiful. I felt apart of them as they moved faster, my eyes drifted and I couldn't keep them open. But I could hear the faint yell of my name, I could feel the boots running towards me and I could feel his tears landing in my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS NOT OVER.

I swear.