Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Nine.

Since waking up things had been non stop for me, I had been working with Vision and getting to know more about him. He seemed to be just like Jarvis in a way which was soothing, we got along really well. I had also trained a bit with Scarlet and Sam, training with Scarlet was hard but it gave me the opportunity to learn her moves and teach her some new moves.

Sam was easy, human against human with no crazy skills except flying. We would get head to toe with our sparing, ending it with being tired, out of breathe and sweaty and in the need for food. I barley trained with Steve or Natasha, seeing as they were always busy finding out Intel.

I sat on the bench with a huff and stretched my arms out, Sam and I just finished training. "Ready for round two?" He spoke while tossing a water bottle my way, I caught it with ease and took a giant gulp.

"You need to get laid or something, you have a lot of anger." I muttered causing him to laugh, he pointed a finger at me with a smirk.

Narrowing my eyes I realized what he was getting at and shook my head, "You now need to get your head checked, ASAP."

He laughed as he took another sip of his water, "I see the way he looks at you, we all do," Sam took a seat next to me and leaned back. "The poor guy is in love with you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked towards the building, Steve couldn't be in love with me. My eyes lowered as I looked to the ground and the stood up, the air blowing my hair in all different directions. "Head checked, remember to get that done." I gave him a smile and wave as I walked back to the building.
"Uh, everyone meet in the meeting room." Steve's voice echoed over head from the speaker and I couldn't help but laugh, he sounded so awkward.

I walked into the room and took a seat in between vision and scarlet, Nat was sitting across from me and Steve was standing in front if everyone. His arms behind his back with a serious look on his face, I placed my elbows on the table and my chin in the palm of my hands.

"Alright everyone, thank you for coming." He placed his hands on the table and quickly looked over to me, a small blush hitting his cheeks. "We have a mission, there have been a few break ins at a very important bank company, holding valuable information." He stood up and pointed to the screen behind him.

"This company holds records for people very high up, paper work, bank statements and even personal property." He looked at Nat.

"Bombs, etc." She spoke while looking over to me.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at Steve who looked away causing me to narrow my eyes, he was acting weird. "We need to find out who these people are and what they want." Once he gave everyone there jobs, he walked out of the room with out a second glance

"Well that was strange." Sam said as he walked over to me, Nat hot on his trail.

"Yeah," I looked over to the doorway. "Let's get this mission done."
♠ ♠ ♠
My son was overly distracting during this.