Status: Updates every Sunday or Monday depending on my work schedule

Heaven Knows

Fear

The two reunited lovers laid in the vampire's emerald and black adorned bedroom until the sun set in the horizon. Cadence had fallen asleep, her head nestled comfortably upon Zacky's bare chest, her breathing shallow and falling into a pattern that was soothing for the undead ruler and made him wish he could stay in bed with the brunette even longer. He slowly and carefully slipped out from under his bed sheets, placing them back on the human in front of him before he walked into his bathroom, adjoined to his bedroom and began to shower.

Zacky had a meeting with his fellow rulers soon and coming to throne room smelling like Cadence and sex would for sure set off the demon king in more ways than one. Cadence had confided in the vampire king as they lie in their post-euphoric states of what she had agreed to in return for her memory. The undead ruler of the night knew what the contract Shadows would have her sign would entail. It would trap the fair skinned brunette to live as the demon king's and only his. As the heat of the shower warmed his body, the raven haired ruler's body was quickly chilled and shivered in hatred and disgust at the thought of Cadence becoming anything other than a friend to Shadows again. The green eyed vampire knew though if Cadence's memories were safely returned to her she would no longer crave his loving touch nor would she wish to be in either his or Shadows presence for the rest of her existence. Both vampire and demon king alike were the cause of the worst of her past before she had come to live in their manor. Only he and Shadows however truly knew how involved they were in her life since they had both seen her those many years ago. Those many years ago that had made a vampire and a demon fall for the same woman.

Cadence began to stir from her sleepless slumber as she was awoken to the sound of dresser drawers being pulled open and shut. Her brown eyes fluttered open and began to examine their surroundings, finding Zacky getting dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a button up shirt. As the vampire king began buttoning the last couple buttons his head turned to meet Cadence's gaze, giving her a ghost of a smile. His fingers expertly slid the last couple buttons into their places and walked to his bed, placing a gentle kiss to his lover's lips.

"I'll be back in a few hours," he promised. "I'll bring you some clothes to wear when I get back."

Cadence wrapped the emerald and black comforter around her body as she climbed out of the large California king bed. She walked past the ruler, his eyes on her as she went into his dresser and pulled out an old misfits sleeveless misfits t-shirt. The brunette dropped the comforter from her body, her back turned as she slid on the shirt. Cadence gave Zacky a small smile as she faced him, moving back across the room and place herself and the blanket back onto the bed.

"I'll be waiting," she replied.

Zacky couldn't help the lopsided grin that formed on his lips. He tugged on his shirt ,Cadence wore, lightly, pulling the brunette close so he could capture her lips in a short passionate kiss goodbye. With no more words spoken the vampire king left his room, making sure his most devoted servant kept an eye on his rooms and made sure Cadence would stay safely in his room. He didn't want the brunette beauty to wander around the castle in just a shirt especially when he knew what could become of it if Matt saw the fair skinned beauty that way. He was confident Matt would have his head and the brunette's if he saw her in such a immodest attire.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first of two updates I'm posting today. I apologize for being so horrible at updating lately. Having two jobs and having to take public transportation to and from both is really kicking my butt.