Status: Updates every Sunday or Monday depending on my work schedule

Heaven Knows

Broken Wrist

Two loud voices echoed through the hallway Shadows and Cadence walked down, causing a barely audible groan of annoyance to pass from the demon's lips. Not even a few moments later two men the brunette never expected to meet appeared, the taller one, Synyster Gates who was the ruler of all the incubus and succubi; along with him the man with a short purple mohawk worn a top his head was Johnny Christ yet another King of Bat Country and the ruler of the werewolves. Both sets of eyes widening and their bickering ceased when their eyes met a familiar set of light brown ones they never expected to see again. Johnny wasted no times rushing over to the nineteen year old and embraced her in a tight hug. The werewolf had missed Cadence so much. She had been the one person besides the guy's he could trust himself not to kill when the full moon rose. The brunette's body tensed as she felt Johnny's arms wrap around her in what she assumed was a friendly embrace. The pain her wrist was feeling from being held so tightly between both her and the werewolf's body was doing more than a good job at impairing her ability to do anything but feel the throbbing, horrible pain. A whimper of pain finally escaped from her full pale pink lips, causing a snarl to erupt from Shadows as he roughly shoved the smaller man away from her. Johnny's eyes widened as both he and Brian looked at the brunette that their friend was being so protective of. Syn was the first to notice her wrist was broken and it didn't take too long for him to realize it hadn't been Johnny who had caused it.

"Really Shads," Syn hissed."You broke her fuckin' wrist?"

Johnny growled in anger as his eyes landed on Cadence's broken wrist. How could Shadows be so cold and cruel especially to someone he claimed he loved so much? The short werewolf gently took the fair skinned girl's good hand in his, baring his fangs when Shadows tried to open his mouth to argue his actions. Normally Shadows would argue or put Johnny in his place but even he knew an angry werewolf was unpredictable which made them the most dangerous when anger flowed through their veins. His hazel eyes watched as Cadence, the girl who's memory he took, followed his friends who promised to take her the doctor in the mansion to get her wrist fixed the way it needed to. The brunette listened to everything the werewolf and incubus said, deciding to cooperate with them since they seemed to pose less of threat to her at the moment than Shadows did.

"Cadence do you remember us," Syn asked as they stopped in front of a closed white door.

The brunette shook her head as she looked up into the incubus' dark brown eyes. She saw a look of sadness flash through them but as soon as she saw it was gone. Syn stayed silent, simply nodding to her response and lead her into the small room. Johnny followed the incubus and the human into the room, looking around still finding the off white walls to be so bland even for their doctor's office. His tattooed fingers rang the doorbell sounding off with the annoying chime most old doorbells tended to echo out when pressed.

"I'll be with you in a moment," a falsetto voice spoke from behind the closed exam room door.

The doctor finished up with bandaging up one of the maid's bleeding forearm, telling the woman how to keep it clean and how to avoid infection before the man acknowledged the two rulers by bowing politely in front of them. The doctor's light blue eyes noticed the brunette woman with them and couldn't help the audible gasp that escaped his lips. Last he had heard of Cadence was that Shadows had locked her up and she had died. Thankfully those rumors were complete lies since the she was right in front of him obviously in need of some sort of medical attention from the way Syn and Johnny were eyeing her, like a wounded animal that needed protection.

"How can I help you my kings," Dr. Livingston asked.

"King Shadows broke this woman wrist," Johnny spoke. "You obviously remember who she is so I expect you know she is to be treated with the utmost respect and care in her treatment."

Dr. Livingston nodded, calling out for his assistant and told them to call the local hospital so they could use their x-ray machine. When he noticed the looks of confusion the two rulers gave him because of his orders the blonde haired doctor explained he would need an x-ray of Cadence's wrist so he could properly fix it. Both Johnny and Brian seemed satisfied by the answer and agreed that the brunette could go to the hospital as long as one of them accompanied the doctor. Johnny was available since Syn had some annoying policies he needed to go over with his succubi, which annoyed the tanned tattooed man to no end. He hated the work part of being a king but he didn't have to work to much so he would suck it up and deal with it. Cadence, Dr. Livingston and Johnny all drove to the hospital after the doctor's assistant said the hospital would allow it to be used within the next thirty minutes without any problems. Thankfully since the manor was in the dead center of the city and the hospital wasn't too far from that the drive over only took ten minutes off of their allowed time of using the machine. Dr. Livingston walked into the hospital, smiling and greeting people as he lead both Cadence and King Johnny through the chilly halls and towards their final destination.

"Have you acquired any metal joints we should be made aware of before we continue," Dr. Livingston asked as the technicians on call set up the machine.

Cadence shook her head, listening to the doctor as he instructed her to hold her wrist certain ways so they could get good x-rays of it. For the brunette some of the positions were extremely uncomfortable but she knew if she could get her wrist healed up from the positions then she'd suck it up and deal with it. After all, the brunette knew she could be stuck at the manor of the rulers of Bat Country for a while before she could escape so Cadence figured she could at least use it to her advantage and have her wrist fixed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posted this one on a Saturday night since I'm taking the bus to and from work now which has made life a bit more hectic. So glad I still have a bunch more chapters pre-written out Anyways, don't be a silent reader. Fell free to tell me what you think.