Pretend

Sweet

Oh sweet one, how sad to see you go. Alas you shrivelled into nothingness, as they wouldn't let you grow. You're heart broke and it shattered and they spread the pieces away. As you slipped onto nothingness... As you began to decay.
They said you were all smiles, they wonder how you become this way. But they don't see the evil ones that scratch at you every day.

Oh innocent heart, your sorrow is too bitter. Hardly an adult and you've already had too much to suffer. Crying at the sun rays and sniffling away at the moon, you stare wondering at the stars hoping for a new day. Waiting for an end.
They say you can't wait because it will happen any day. And the anger never fades from them as they say you're not enough.

Oh shrivelled shell, how corrupted you've become. Tortured soul and angry mourning glances are all you behold. You've departed from sunlight, behind the dusty blinds, you've grown too old to wonder what the stars may actually be and now as you crumble at the day's end, there's not much left of you to hope to save or to lend.

Oh monstrous ego, how apparent you've become. Apparently that's all you do - is take over everyone. You've destroyed the sweet innocence of the shell. All that's left is pieces that everyone tramples on. How did you discover her, why did you do this? You knew she was fragile - yet you didn't handle her with care.

She drips with venom now and shattered dangers follow her walk. The heaviness of her step causes earthquakes and sadness. And that lumpy form is all that defines her. All she can see of herself since you were done with her. Would you have not tainted her so, and taunted away her smiles, she would still be so innocent as when she was a child. Now her heart is still beating but her soul has taken ill, unable to come to terms with this wicked evil world.

How did you think that stabbing her grins and smiles wouldn't weaken her this way? Did you always want to make her too finished to display? The world awaits her, but behind the broken spells, she sits still at her window, contemplating this hell.

They hear her cutting venom words, her grins never reach her eyes, she holds herself in low regard and when she speaks they hear grumbles. No delicate essence has been left in her, she is a troll through and through. And her favourite things are gone, to her, they never existed.

Every person that she trusted, every moment she held dear, every place she felt safe -thanks to you- has disappeared. Her walls have barely crumbled, but what's inside has shattered, so she guards an empty broken place and waits for time to end. But alas, she keeps on waiting and the hell climbs towards her more, and you said she couldn't have your help and here she is waiting; torn.

Everyone loves to run to the clearly disoriented, but when it comes to her - she's only half directed. Powerful, breathing fire, pulling away from defeat, you didn't like her courage, you wanted her to be beat. So she crumbled slowly ...slowly and she became unsure and soon after you'd delayed her you called her misbehaved. Every day she was told new things that she was insane, selfish and burnt and she carried on again as if you'd only burned half her life. But if she'd fully crumbled - your perfect little piece - she'd be such a lovely thing to pity.

Like a little art piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?