Reality

It Is Time.

"Roman, you're going too high, baby." Ella called to her two year old as he climbed higher onto the jungle gym. Back home she'd give him free range of the playground, except they weren't home this time. Spring had finally arrived and after a winter of being cooped up with a toddler, both Ella and Roman were in much need for some fresh air. Which was why they were now down at the larger playground about a mile or so from their apartment, and it was home to a two story jungle gym.

"Go, go, go, go!" Roman shouted, fumbling over his little legs as he ran from Ella, higher up into the jungle gym.

It was times like these that she was thankful she was a rather small woman, barely reaching 5' 1''. Ella easily maneuvered through the bars, hurrying after her tiny tot. As she wrapped her arms around him, Roman burst into a fit of giggles, squirming in her arms.

"I got you!" Ella exclaimed, giving Roman a tickle on his belly before setting him back down in the direction of the steps. She couldn't help but smile as he took off, back down the steps, laughing away as he kept looking back for Ella to chase after him.

"Sam Winchester has returned."

The words came to her so clearly, Ella looked around quickly to see if someone had actually spoken them to her. It was around noon, so there were quite a few people at the playground, though most of the parents were sitting on the benches watching their children play, they were much too far away.

Giving a shake of her head, Ella ignored the voices. She had binged Supernatural last night, like she did most nights, so she figured it was her brain's way of telling her enough was enough.

Looking back up, Ella watched Roman approach one of the smaller slides. He'd always had a problem catching himself with his feet at the bottom, which usually left him plopping, butt first, into the mulch.

"Roman, wait for mommy!" Ella called out as she'd gone to hurry over to the boy. Before she could even step down from the first step, something tugged at her torso. "Wha-" With a force strong enough to knock the wind from her, Ella was pulled backward and over the railing of the jungle gym.

The last words she heard before hitting the ground, came from the same voice that she'd heard before, only this time they sounded more sinister.

"It is time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of a short little beginning, before we actually jump into the story.