Rogue

The Theif

Rustling had awoken me from my slumber. Opening my blue-grey eyes I found I was still high up in the tree. Moving my brown hair out of my face, I glanced down. The smell hit me.

Werewolf.

A figured walked into the clearing under my tree. He had black shady hair and wore all black. Black jeans and black shirt.

"I smell you little wolf." His voice was deep

Normally a little Omega like me would be scared to death but I have become stronger since leaving home.

"I smell you too Mr. Wolf." I said

He looked up, his brown eyes staring up taking me in. From my deer skin "corset" to my deer skin pants to my bare dirty feet but his eyes widen at my bear fur coat.

I recognize him as a wanted the if among both humans and wolves, Tate Johnson. His tan skin and features told me he was native American descent.

I jumped down in front of him, landing on my feet.

"A little Omega like you didn't kill that bear." He laughed

I glared at him to cause him to laugh harder.

"Tate Johnson I hear you like deals." I said with a smirk

That sober up his laughing real quick.

"Oh and what kind of deal do you have feyebrow He asked as he raised an eyebrow

"I beat you in a fair fight you join me in creating a little pack. But if you win you may do with me what you wish." I said holding out my hand.

He shook it. "Deal."

We jumped away from each other. I took off the bear coat tossing it to the side. He took off his shirt showing his tone muscles. My wolf growled under his power. She wanted him on the ground, she didn't want to be controlled and neither did I.

He charged at me throwing a punch my way. I ducked under his arm kicking his left side. He grunted but didn't move. He sent another punch but I blocked it. He sent kicks and punches and I blocked every one. He was now breathing hard while I wasn't. He charged at me once more.

I would not lose.

He threw a punch, I caught it grabbing his arm with both hands. I threw him into a tree. He moaned as he got back up.

"You're tougher than you look." He said

I smirked. I was ready for more.

He stood up hands in the air.

"I give myself to you." He said

Huh?

"That fire in your eyes is not of an Omega but Alpha." He got down on one knee bowing his head. "Alpha what will you have me be?"

I felt a fire no a power in my belly, in my heart. A power I have never felt before. I could see my wolf in my mind, she stood tall her white and honey colored coat and her eyes so very similar to mine glowed with this power.

I walked up to Tate, lefting his head so I could see his eyes. When his eyes locked with mine, I felt a bond, a link with him.

'Tate Johnson, I am Theia Hunter.' I said into his mind

'Alpha.' He said

'Beta.' I said giving him the highest title I could

I realse my hold on his chin. He stood. He was taller about 5'9. He smiled a lopsided grin at me.

"Well Alpha Hunter what is the name of our little pack?" He asked

"Please call me Theia." I said. "I'm not use to this Alpha thing."

He laughed. "Theia it is. You didn't think this through did you?"

I just smiled.

He laughed harder. "I have a place not far we can use."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!