Rogue

Sneaky Lupa

As Code got to work on making the cameras and tracking down future pack members I asked Tate to teach me to snesk.

Tate was surprising a good teacher. I guess because he made it into a game I caught on very quickly. I had to sneak around, get to his room which was near mind, get it, take whatever he had on his bed and get to Code without getting caught.

At first I got lost very easy but soon I was figuring out this huge place. At least 100 bedrooms each with its own bathroom. 3 kitchens and dinning rooms. A command central where we have all the computer stuff and were Code pretty much lived. Every room was furnished. Tate and Code did a great job.

I had lost count how many times we played this game but I got caught each and every time.

I use to get caught before I even got to Tate's room. A week later I could get in, get the object and get a little ways away before getting caught. But Tate always told me what I did wrong.

Two weeks later and today was the day I get to Code without being caught. I went into a room waiting for Code to give the signal.

"Tate, Theia GO!" I hear Code in the blue tooth in my ear

Why aren't we using our mind link? Because that would make finding me easier.

I easily climbed the wall into the air duck. I discovered this days ago. I smiled as I quickly army crawl my way to the air duck opening to Tate's room.

Peering between the bars, the sight almost made me curse. Tate was sitting on his bed with a book beside him. He was staring at his door with an evil grin.

I slowly army crawled back to where I started. I jumped into the room trying to think of plans when a light bulb appeared above my head.

Not really.

Pressing the button on my headset I spoke. "Tate."

"Yes?" He sounded confused

"I'm lost." I said. "I ended up in a part that I swear hasn't seen the light of dead."

"I'll be right there." Said Tate

I can't believe he believed me.

Smiling to myself I made through the air duck back to his room. Not seeing him I cautiously jumping down. That's when I noticed the wires around the book.

Being very careful I lifted the book weaving it out of the wires.

"Oh man Tate she fooled you!" Laughed Code

Shit!

"Fuck!" I headed Tate

I quickly went back through the air duck but this time I went to the control room.

To Code.

"Code where is she?" I heard Tate

"I don't know. She disappeared." Said Code

Peering through the bars I saw Code flipping through the cameras.

I jumped down causing Code to turned. He looked at me with wide-eyes.

"Um Tate." Said Code

"What?" Asked Tate

"You lose." I said with a smile

Tate bursted through the doors and grinned at me. "Well done Lupa."

A beeping noise causing Khidar to cherp beside Code filled the room.

"Code?" I asked

Code turned around typing away.

"Shadara has made contact." He said without turning around