Rogue

First Mission

I kept my breath even and my face calm. I was dressed in a pale off shoulder dress carrying cleaning supplies.

Every once in a while when no one was looking I placed a very small transparent camera on the wall.

Code was back at base looking on the screen, marking the giant map of the castle when me or Tate added another camera.

That's right Tate and I were in Castle Wolfblood. I was a maid and he a guard.

I made my way to the Prince's room, placing cameras on the way. Soon I stood in front of the door.

Opening it I did everything I could not to drop my basket of supplies. His room was just....WOW!

It was huge and covered in silver and gold. King size bed and everything a Prince could ever want.

I went inside shutting his door. Putting the supplies down I put a few cameras in his bedroom.

'Code.' I said through the mind link

'All good here Lupa.' Said Code

I sighed. Both boys insested on calling me Lupa for this mission.

'Code make a note when we get more members I want a spy among the maids.' I said

'Noted.' He replied

The door knob started to turn. I quickly some cleaner and pretending I was cleaning.

"Lupa its me." I heard Tate

I got up with my supplies.

"All the cameras are in place let's get out of here." He said

"You go I have one more thing to do." I said

I walked out and to the maid's quarters. Put the things away I pulled out a letter from my pocket and made my way to throne room.

The Emperor and Empress sat in their thrones. The Prince's sat empty like it has for years.

"Little Omega why did you come?!" The Emperor said in his Alpha voice that made any alpha obay him

But it had no affect on me. So I pretend it did.

"I....I'm s....sorry m....my L...Lord. I I h...have a l...letter." I said

"Guards take the letter."

The guards took the letter and I snuck away. Running home. Once there I made my to the control room where Tate and Code sat.

Code patted the seat next to him. I sat, watching the screen.

The Emperor crunched the letter in his hand.

"OMEGA!" He yelled before realized I was gone

"My love?" The Empress asked

"Guards find out about this pack. The Raven Pack." He growled

The guards tripped over themselves.

"Has Shadara messaged back?" I asked

"Yes. She asked if it was true about me and Tate finding an Alpha." Said Code

"Now she wants to meet you." Said Tate

"Let's go than." I said "After I change."