Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Betty-Lou a married woman fell in love with a Lord Vampire (Not the Dracula) his name is Jeff. She was 9 months pregnet, she was worried of what might happen to the child if she leaves it with her husband to follow with her true love Jeff. So Jeff bit her turning her "mortal" child into a half vampire. After the child was born she left her with her ex-husband as she runs away to the Underworld where her love is.

Ivy Mettrick meets up with Wolf Dracula a stuborn Prince Vampire that thinks he is almighty. Shr gets kidnapped from Wolf...which Ivy doesnt mind. Cause her father abuses her and wont let her do anything. Ivy meets up with two other male vampires who also think their poweful. Their names are Drake and Joe. As they fight for their lives (well more like Wolf, Drake and Joe) from Vampire Slayers as they try reaching the Underworld before the huge war of Vampires and Vampire Slayers. As Wolf fight for his friends and for Ivy's lives he doesnt recanize that she is slowly falling in love with him.

Wolf Dracula, a Prince of Vampire race. A big responsiblity for a simple vampire who is all trying to get some respect from his own Father. So he went to his "dear" father's best friend, Jeff and his beautiful wife Betty-Lou. Who all wants to is to reunite with her lost daughter Ivy. So they as Wolf for his help. Which he does. He kidnapps her right under her fathers nose and takes her to the forest where they meet up with his friends Drake and Joe. As they get to the Underworld he doesnt think he can give Ivy up to her mother. Cause he is falling in love with her...